Official Gus on Twitter

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is Phil Gould running the membership and merchandise department as well now?
Gus runs the whole show. That’s why he’s a gun recruit. Doesn’t just do his job, but also replies to questions like this about trivial matters.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Starting to think it is a conscious decision by the club to minimise social media etc - under promise over deliver - Tigers, Dolphins Storm Broncos Knights seem to pushing alot of stuff out - at least on my twitter feed!
I recall seeing in another thread this year, that there was a position vacant for a Bulldogs social media person, we certainly didn't hire an over achiever

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Starting to think it is a conscious decision by the club to minimise social media etc - under promise over deliver - Tigers, Dolphins Storm Broncos Knights seem to pushing alot of stuff out - at least on my twitter feed!
You follow all those clubs?! Why? Just curious as I have no interest in what other clubs do/are doing. I get it if it’s just to know what’s happening around the league.

The club does seem to have a strange attitude towards media. Even things like signings not being announced is very odd. Has there even been an official press release for Mahoney signing yet? lol. a lot of the time it‘s announced by media or someone else and next thing they’re wearing our kit, so any doubt is removed. Maybe with Mahoney, they wanted the Parra faithful holding out hope that he’d backflip. I think some believed it until he was in our kit lol.

Iirc Kikau and Mahoney signing was only announced to members via their newsletter?