Official Gus on Twitter

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I hope Shrek is going to be giving the first grade props some tutelage next year.He would be great for the likes of Pele,Patalo and any young props we have coming through the system
As long as they don’t adopt his eating habits. Was a beast when he played but gees he has packed on the Kgs now

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Wait is kfc now a jersey sponsor or is this just on the training gear?

View attachment 60822
I read somewhere today that Ladbrokes and some other betting company are no longer sponsoring / appearing on any teams jerseys anymore. So maybe KFC take a slot on back off our jersey ?

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I read somewhere today that Ladbrokes and some other betting company are no longer sponsoring / appearing on any teams jerseys anymore. So maybe KFC take a slot on back off our jersey ?
The less we see of betting agency advertising the better. They are a blight on the game and the ends to all true competition.

Last edited:

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Addictions and/or legalised drugs brings the cash. I'm surprised pharmas haven't been a major sponsor by now.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had heard bout this KFC sponsorship a few months ago. Wasn’t sure it was true though. Apparently gonna be on our jerseys next season.
I remember when KFC sponsored the $1,000 man of the match on Channel 9 and Jarred Hickey won it. He said in his speech “Thanks to KFC, great sponsor”.

After that they interviewed Kevin Moore and one of the journos told him Hickey got the KFC man of the match and he said “I hope it’s cash and not contra”

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Don’t blame Gus one bit for his short and sharp responses, I’d get sick of the spam questions especially those about the media.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So Ferris leaves and we sign KFC?
They obviously ran the numbers and realised once he left it'd be a much better net result once staff discounts were involved. The fattest nrl trainer to exist