Official Gus on Twitter

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Is Gus going to be held accountable for his comments?!!

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You’d have to think Okunbor, Allan, Burns, Waddell, thompson would be done for? And Jackson takes a big haircut and reduced role at best.

What is worrying is how many people at the club mention Waddells name. If you throw in averilo and biondi odo who would both be playing for their future then we could be looking at close to 10 players on the chopping block. Wouldn’t be a bad thing to be honest.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You’d have to think Okunbor, Allan, Burns, Waddell, thompson would be done for? And Jackson takes a big haircut and reduced role at best.

What is worrying is how many people at the club mention Waddells name. If you throw in averilo and biondi odo who would both be playing for their future then we could be looking at close to 10 players on the chopping block. Wouldn’t be a bad thing to be honest.
Another year another 10 players. Problem for BBO is his ACL which will cost him a large part of next season & he won't be very confident in his knee as well.

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I certainly wouldn't be re-signing Jackson.

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Resign BBO and Alamoti. These are musts.

Seumanufagai, Okunbor, Jackson, Thompson, Waddell, Averillo, Flanagan, Burns and Allan need to be shown the door.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
He will more than likely be retiring next year anyway.
I got a feeling he’ll push for a 12 month extension. Especially as it looks like we are a good chance of moving up the ladder. Personally I’d like to see him start off the bench this year but won’t happen as he’s captain.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got a feeling he’ll push for a 12 month extension. Especially as it looks like we are a good chance of moving up the ladder. Personally I’d like to see him start off the bench this year but won’t happen as he’s captain.
It all depends on the style we want to play. I still think Jacko can be a starting lock and punch out maybe 50 minutes a game. But he isn’t a ball playing lock and he never will be so if that’s what Ciraldo wants then he shouldn’t get another contract.

His days as an edge backrow were done 2 years ago

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jackson off the bench would be a useless interchange imo, we've got a new coach and a new roster so I think it's time for a new captain too.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
It all depends on the style we want to play. I still think Jacko can be a starting lock and punch out maybe 50 minutes a game. But he isn’t a ball playing lock and he never will be so if that’s what Ciraldo wants then he shouldn’t get another contract.

His days as an edge backrow were done 2 years ago
Yeah that’s why I think off the bench as a middle is the way to go but once again he will start in 2023. After that who knows. Might depend too if Rays recent contract signing was budgeted with him taking over long serving player allowance from Jacko.