Official Gus on Twitter

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Must be in the bad books lol
Interesting to see what other dickheads are on the coverage..eg fatty, sbw, locky, JT ? ASSume Johns and Fittler will and probably Cam Smith.

Bit rough wonder if he is pissed off...

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Must be in the bad books lol
I wonder if it has the do with the complaints the last few years. I remember the GF Penrith lost, he continuously praised them and hardly praised Melbourne even after the siren. It was nauseating :tearsofjoy: Then last year he was obviously very one sided with his commentary and people were complaining alot but all Ch 9 commentators are rubbish so none are any better these days.

If we have to suffer with SBW I’ll be drunk before the game even starts!!:tearsofjoy:

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I wonder if it has the do with the complaints the last few years. I remember the GF Penrith lost, he continuously praised them and hardly praised Melbourne even after the siren. It was nauseating :tearsofjoy: Then last year he was obviously very one sided with his commentary and people were complaining alot but all Ch 9 commentators are rubbish so none are any better these days.

If we have to suffer with SBW I’ll be drunk before the game even starts!!:tearsofjoy:
We will probably never like all the commentators. I think Billy Slater and James are pretty good. James like Rabs remains professional and non biased and so does Billy unless Gallen starts. How Gallen still has a job is beyond me and SBW just sounds punch drunk when he speaks, I just want to stab a fork in both ears when he's on.