Official Gus on Twitter

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus on 100% Footy last night once again batted away the coach question. Apparently, we're trying to fix the club first before we even think of hiring a coach. So Gus is just sitting back and twiddling his thumbs for the moment

I don't think anyone believes a word he says on this issue but we have to play this game until Gus decides he's bored and had enough fun fucking with the media

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Gus on 100% Footy last night once again batted away the coach question. Apparently, we're trying to fix the club first before we even think of hiring a coach. So Gus is just sitting back and twiddling his thumbs for the moment

I don't think anyone believes a word he says on this issue but we have to play this game until Gus decides he's bored and had enough fun fucking with the media
Because Gus is worried about big issues only!

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

I would not be surprised one bit if Potter's appointment is an audition for the full time gig. I got a feeling he's giving him time.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who took over from Ferris?

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Next year 1 - 7 burton to 6

Drop tiny teddy, luai and tupou

T Turbo / Pappy