Robinson
Bellamy
Gould
Maguire
Sheens
Cleary

Not one there with NSW or Australian rep honours

All premiership winning coaches
the % of shit players to shit coaches HUUUGELLLYYYY out weighs shit players to good coaches.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
All the best coaches were shit players
Bennett
Robinson
Bellamy
Gould
Maguire
Sheens
Cleary

Bennet played for Australia

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I get a terrible feeling Brad Fittler will be coaching Canterbury with Gus having a massive input, I'm done with Phil and Canterbury if this is the case
fuk now i hope fittler gets it so can fuck off special Dave and take your dart board with you

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
SHOOSH

The Bulldogs should thank News Corp for saving their sponsorship deal with hotel billionaire Arthur Laundy. It was our exclusive story last week, that Laundy felt unwanted at Belmore and was set to walk away, that forced Phil Gould to act and invite his major sponsor to Belmore to patch-up the relationship.

BAHAHAHAAH BUZZ wants credit ..
Meanwhile, after all of the shit stirring and false accusations the terrorgraph cause 7s, we should be suing the kuntz!!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I get a terrible feeling Brad Fittler will be coaching Canterbury with Gus having a massive input, I'm done with Phil and Canterbury if this is the case
Been saying this for a month, it's either Flanno or a puppet Shitler.

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bennett
Robinson
Bellamy
Gould
Maguire
Sheens
Cleary

So then I nominate HMAS Knockonbur to be our next coach then!!

You honestly can’t find a worse so-called 1st grade player anywhere in the world than him…. He’d make a great coach going off your theory

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bennett
Robinson
Bellamy
Gould
Maguire
Sheens
Cleary

Gould, Sheens and Cleary were hardly shit players, but your right, none of them played much rep footy. I'm not even sure if Warren Ryan or Ted Glossop played top club footy at all. Then again there has also been Fulton, Anderson, Mal Reilly, Folkes, Stanton, Willey, Bath and even Des that did play lots of rep footy.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Gould, Sheens and Cleary were hardly shit players, but your right, none of them played much rep footy. I'm not even sure if Warren Ryan or Ted Glossop played top club footy at all. Then again there has also been Fulton, Anderson, Mal Reilly, Folkes, Stanton, Willey, Bath and even Des that did play lots of rep footy.
Ryan played 2 season for Cronulla, lock if I remember rightly.
Glossop played half back for StGeorge for 6 seasons.

Always a Bulldog

mattressback

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ryan played 2 season for Cronulla, lock if I remember rightly.
Glossop played half back for StGeorge for 6 seasons.

Always a Bulldog
I think Ryan was a centre (and captain/coach if I remember correctly) for the sharks when they entered the competition.

Gunnasmc

Waterboy
Reaction score
Surely we can’t be that stupid, remember how shit he was as a coach at roosters? Even worse at the time he came across as not even giving a fuck.
Origin coaches are overrated any cockhead could coach a team of great players, he is even showing he can’t pick the best team.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
You are one of a kind David. Not sure if you are just simple or a troll
i feel slack if he is simple, he sure comes across this way. The other day he said we had Billy Slater coaching now it is Fittler because he heard in the media all day.

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate hang in there as at least Fittler will be able to attract players to the club. He really wants to have another go at full time coaching and said if he had his time over he would do things differently. So he has experience. It’s definitely the perfect fit for who could work under Gus. Ciraldo won’t come as if he asked Ivan Cleary should he coach at the Bulldogs, he will get a big fat ‘No’. Flanagan Snr has some baggage and don’t know if the board would accept him.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Mate hang in there as at least Fittler will be able to attract players to the club. He really wants to have another go at full time coaching and said if he had his time over he would do things differently. So he has experience. It’s definitely the perfect fit for who could work under Gus. Ciraldo won’t come as if he asked Ivan Cleary should he coach at the Bulldogs, he will get a big fat ‘No’. Flanagan Snr has some baggage and don’t know if the board would accept him.
Yeh all that if I had my time over shit sounds like…. TBAz.

No doubt filter was an elite player (not like baz wasn’t fucking good) but he was out of his depth and surrounded himself with “mates” and we are unfit and useless.

He is also a “mates coach” to buddy buddy. Need some ruthless **** who will have a beer but also rightly call them out and make them Fucking respect the coach, club, fans.