Official Gus on Twitter

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look guys can you take it to a new thread? This one is supposed to be about discussing what Gus is saying on Twitter. Not an argument about who said what some time in the past.
Agree. He started It. I’m just glad he’s been exposed. Now time to move on.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I reckon fans from other clubs who are on our forum need to realise that they are guests. We can talk shit about anyone connected to the club because it is our team. We don't need or want your outsider opinion.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I reckon fans from other clubs who are on our forum need to realise that they are guests. We can talk shit about anyone connected to the club because it is our team. We don't need or want your outsider opinion.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Look guys can you take it to a new thread? This one is supposed to be about discussing what Gus is saying on Twitter. Not an argument about who said what some time in the past.
Mate all he’s done is after several fans called him out is try to deflect what they witnessed into bullshit about me. Don’t fall for his rubbish.

All for what you have said about it sticking to topic. I’ve exposed him for what he is again.

So us bulldog fans can. Without some butthurt feather duster fan here dribbling about Gus.

Back to topic.

Reactions: mez

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Phil Gould is a half the problem at Canterbury. The guy is sooooo overrated. Here are the facts. As soon as he left the Roosters as coach, the clubs started making grand finals. Four in 5 years. At Penrith as soon as they pissed him off they started to dominate. This is the same Gus Gould who sacked Ivan Cleary. What makes any of you think he’s good for Canterbury ? What’s he done ?
He is a liar as well. Barrett knew he was getting the sack so he quit. Gould denied he was going to punt him. What a load of shit.
Don’t let this turd fool you. He destroys clubs and will do the same to Canterbury.
LOL, you people

Malla

Reaction score
Ivan is a horrible coach. Look at what he's done to Tigers and what he did to Penrith before he was sacked.

Warriors win record was 48% (did make a grand final tho)
Tigers win record was 41%
Penrith win record before he got sacked was 38%

Was only brought back to Penrith to keep Nathan.

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I can’t believe all these Bulldogs fans that are defending Phil Gould, so thrilled he’s running your club. Talk about being blinded.
After 11 rounds your club is running last and will again pick up another wooden spoon. Gould was supposed to turn things around. Instead the club is in turmoil. Barrett was sacked, he didn’t resign, and Gould comes out unscathed. Players have walked out and who knows who else will follow. He undermined Barrett and took over training a month ago. Who does that shit ? Only someone with a massive ego.
How many of you expected this by the end of May ? Your roster is not a wooden spoon one. Not even close.
And way you care

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Nah, it’s just a rubbish forum. The Kennel is entertaining. The only part I don’t like is the abuse certain people dish out to others if their opinions differ.
Your not wrong. We 100% have the best NRL forum out of any other club. So well ran!

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Your not wrong. We 100% have the best NRL forum out of any other club. So well ran!
Even better now he’s outted!!!

Haven’t been this satisfied since…. Well when the doggies beat the feather dusters.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Phil Gould is a half the problem at Canterbury. The guy is sooooo overrated. Here are the facts. As soon as he left the Roosters as coach, the clubs started making grand finals. Four in 5 years. At Penrith as soon as they pissed him off they started to dominate. This is the same Gus Gould who sacked Ivan Cleary. What makes any of you think he’s good for Canterbury ? What’s he done ?
He is a liar as well. Barrett knew he was getting the sack so he quit. Gould denied he was going to punt him. What a load of shit.
Don’t let this turd fool you. He destroys clubs and will do the same to Canterbury.
You just worry about tomato face Robinson who can't win shit when his team isn't stacked or over the cap.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I can’t believe all these Bulldogs fans that are defending Phil Gould, so thrilled he’s running your club. Talk about being blinded.
After 11 rounds your club is running last and will again pick up another wooden spoon. Gould was supposed to turn things around. Instead the club is in turmoil. Barrett was sacked, he didn’t resign, and Gould comes out unscathed. Players have walked out and who knows who else will follow. He undermined Barrett and took over training a month ago. Who does that shit ? Only someone with a massive ego.
How many of you expected this by the end of May ? Your roster is not a wooden spoon one. Not even close.
Remember when Roosters sucked ass in 2012 before they went to market and actually signed some quality players... Yep that's where dogs are now.