Official Gus on Twitter

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Numbered as in he will get the punt before the end of the year?
Mate it would be very hard to know if that’s true. If we keep losing then yeah it’s obvious but at the moment it’s just the catering guys eves dropping in the lunch room.

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Hindmarsh said something similar on the matty johns show tonight if he wasn't releated to benji no one would talk about him he wouldn't make another nrl team his pass selection is so bad
I don’t like putting shit on anyone who wears our colours but it’s obvious a lot of our short comings in attack start at the 9. I wonder if he looks any good at training or still clunky..

grunta

= dOgGyStYlE =
Reaction score
Mate it would be very hard to know if that’s true. If we keep losing then yeah it’s obvious but at the moment it’s just the catering guys eves dropping in the lunch room.
I dont know why people quote these kind of statements then! It's tough times for us supporters, what do they get out of talking in riddles and playing with playing with people's emotions...

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I dont know why people quote these kind of statements then! It's tough times for us supporters, what do they get out of talking in riddles and playing with playing with people's emotions...
When you are not winning games mate rumour and innuendo is at an all time high. Plus a lot of club sponsors demand information. That’s usually where it all starts.

grunta

= dOgGyStYlE =
Reaction score
When you are not winning games mate rumour and innuendo is at an all time high. Plus a lot of club sponsors demand information. That’s usually where it all starts.
Yeah I understand that! But fuck... why people make up complete bullshit and lies is wrong! Fair enough if it has some substance to to it, but to just make things up put of no where to get attention or to get everyone going is wrong...

All good mate! I know it's a forum and you will get all walks of life on here... just venting! Cheers for the chat [emoji106]

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Numbered as in he will get the punt before the end of the year?
Mate I can't say for certain as none of us know 100%, however I was told that Gus and other members of the board are getting very frustrated with baz and the lack of results. And immediately after the Broncos game there were conversations had.... who knows the time frame but the word is baz won't be here next year. I know This is all information people could put together themselves but where there's smoke there's fire.

KingBurton

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Surely he's geeing up! I thought Gus had a good eye for the game... starting to doubt him after that comment [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] possibly one too many head knocks for the Oracle
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Y'ALL ARE SO GULLIBLE.