Official Gus on Twitter

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can someone with twitter tweet gus and tell him to have a look at Royce hunt from Cronulla

the guy is a beast and has now added anice offload to his game

the guy runs like a tank and is apparently the strongest player at the club
100%.Haven’t read the replies, but I think he was at the Dogs lower grades & as usual, we palmed him off.
He is an absolute beast. Like Matt King, could prove a great value pick up next year if we don’t keep Vaughn

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I feel sorry for JAC, finally got a pass to his advantage last week, now gets a new man inside him, and I can't remember ever seeing Schoup pass to his winger.
You'd think Baz would have the brains to tell him get the ball to JAC...

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a roster that should not fall apart playing a fellow bottom team. Heck, Delano was doing better with a lesser roster. And even that was not acceptable. Baz has a superior roster and sends the team backwards. Didn’t think the team could actually perform worse but Baz has achieved that almost impossible feat. To think Holbrook was waiting for the call to return and some genius recruited this dud and his muppet supporting fitness and coaching clowns. Even the early 60’s teams were better to watch than this mob. And I was there during those miserable years. Gus has to act.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I can definitely see the writing on wall for baz if the rumour is true about Gould going into the dressing room when baz was doing the press conference. That’s probably the first time gus has finally stepped in and I guess it’s going to go one way… either players dropped or baz is gone

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
I can definitely see the writing on wall for baz if the rumour is true about Gould going into the dressing room when baz was doing the press conference. That’s probably the first time gus has finally stepped in and I guess it’s going to go one way… either players dropped or baz is gone
Could mean something or it could mean nothing at all. It's not uncommon though.

Where did you hear/read this btw?

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I hope it’s true. Fucking about time someone does something.

I understand our situation. We had a lot out with covid injuries but we had a squad on the field and with 55 minutes down we had been the better team with yet again shit luck. (King into the post, Vaughan and Jmk held up, paix getting a spec of line for his try) yet we had the lead….

We fell to Fucking shit. Putrid shit. 20 point loss…. To Fucking 3rd last… to sit last. Again….

Enough.

We can all see Jmk is a huge issue. Mahoney is signed. Fucking huge tick for Gus.

We can all see we lack strike. Kikau signed. Huge tick.

Though our fitness is shit. Sack the **** who’s responsible.

Jmk is a liability every game, the bloke is incredibly fit and tackles his heart out. Credit there. Though this is nrl first grade. He stuffs up every game with stupid shit, he can’t fucking pass without standing up and he has no idea of what he’s doing. He isn’t nrl worthy. If we all see that then fucking surely Gus does. Barrett has made his bed.

Goodbye Baz.

Bring in Flanagan and let’s try Cook or even BBO and let them play 40 each. See what they have. Fuck what have we got to lose? The spoon??

Jackson isn’t Yeo. He is out of his depth and again while he tackles his heart out he is good for fuck ups every week with set restarts and penalty’s. Time for him to be used like a tackle machine and either give topine or someone else a ball playing go or change the style to one that we can do like the sharks with a fucking different approach at lock.

We aren’t the panthers.

Okonbor… if this bloke is in first grade again he should buy a lotto ticket.

I’d rather see another kid get a chance.

Thompson is either not committed or he’s not that good. Enough now to say he’s a flop for the $. Good solid nrl player. Elite football player when it comes to people in the world. Though he’s nothing more than a good solid nrl player. He is on double what he’s worth.

These with Corey Allen’s over paid contract need to be addressed so we can add something with kikau and Mahoney.

I’m hoping alomiti kicks on with kiraz and schoup as with them and Jac and naden we have centre’s and wings covered.

Last edited: