Official Gus on Twitter

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For someone against these type of posts you had to get that last dig in though. You're bordering on being a hypocrit.
good on ya mate (also, its hypocrite - just had to have the last dig)

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Gus didn't tweet the NSWCup team to play the Knights till about 4pm & the Dogs site posted the updated team only 20mins before kickoff.
He actually replied to my Tweet after i asked him for the team sheet.

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone ask Gus is he still excited to watch us play this year lol I wish the trials weren’t on fox I mean at least I would’ve had 2 weeks more of thinking we are gonna actually be half decent this year.

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can someone ask Gus is he still excited to watch us play this year lol I wish the trials weren’t on fox I mean at least I would’ve had 2 weeks more of thinking we are gonna actually be half decent this year.
8 pts off second last place last season, where rebuilding a club, tonight was poor, some players have let themselves down tonight

Doge

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Had Gus set his social media to private yet?

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe someone can tweet Gus with this question....

"Hi Gus. Just wanted to know if you are on the 1st grade team selection panel?"

Not sure if he will answer this one as it will directly hold him accountable along with the others.

I'm sure Gus can all see what we can see when watching the crap dished out last night -

In fact, with his knowledge in the game he should be seeing & understanding more than what we do & wont be afraid of making the hard decisions come selection night.... at least I would hope so.

J_Cooper

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Maybe someone can tweet Gus with this question....

"Hi Gus. Just wanted to know if you are on the 1st grade team selection panel?"

Not sure if he will answer this one as it will directly hold him accountable along with the others.

I'm sure Gus can all see what we can see when watching the crap dished out last night -

In fact, with his knowledge in the game he should be seeing & understanding more than what we do & wont be afraid of making the hard decisions come selection night.... at least I would hope so.
The thing is though, Gus is responsible for the re-signing of Okunbor. It’s one of the first things he done when he arrived.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Someone posting earlier made a good point about the effect of "having the round one 17 settled / decided before last nights game having an effect on the intensity n commitment, particularly after the first 20 minutes - im probably engaging in wishful thinking but there is some logic to it. Doesnt take much to go from competitive to being dominated at this level.

Apparently TPJ avoided suspension ( saw it on an NRL tweet headline- assume it was factual)