Official Gus on Twitter

Dogiezz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think he will succeed but saying scrutiny should be on him from game one when we clearly don't have the muscle up front is unfair in my opinion. Yes he hasn't proven himself obviously- but until he has the cattle up front he should be given the benefit of the doubt. I believe 2025 is when we will at least have some punch up front. I totally believe AFB will sign with his mate Gus.
I honestly believe 2026 and beyond, we will be a better team. I hope I'm proven wrong!

Go the doggies!

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I trust gus. He’s a dog through and through he’s always had good things to say about us when commentating. Our juniors are slowly getting good we signed Mitch woods our flegg side won the gf, he’s thought outside the box seeing no front rowers here and tried getting taukiaho, we have money to spend. at least the people he brought in are competitive and from good teams who will all be playing for each other’s positions and they will all wanna be in the starting team. AFB spotted with us first, NOT TIGERS OR DRAGONS.

Tigers are a shambles, and dragons sacked him so why would he wanna go dragons?

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I trust gus. He’s a dog through and through he’s always had good things to say about us when commentating. Our juniors are slowly getting good we signed Mitch woods our flegg side won the gf, he’s thought outside the box seeing no front rowers here and tried getting taukiaho, we have money to spend. at least the people he brought in are competitive and from good teams who will all be playing for each other’s positions and they will all wanna be in the starting team. AFB spotted with us first, NOT TIGERS OR DRAGONS.

He met with the Tigers yesterday!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score

AFB has social links to tigers I’ve mentioned this before