Official Gus on Twitter

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I think the hip drop paranoia has more to do with ineffective tackles, the initial torso contact and then trap the legs is too dangerous. Far too often it's incorrectly ruled as a hip drop. Defending players are afraid of being penalised and sin binned and attacking players have learnt that and are ploughing on without any chance of being pulled down.

Always a Bulldog

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hopefully they’ve told TPJ the same thing.,
Yep, I'm over TPJ. I don't think he is capable of being the player we need, and the money he is on, we are getting no value

I hope Gus cuts our losses and lets Thompson and TPJ go and sign a couple of big aggressive boppers for the front row

We are getting trampled through the middle and don't have the size or aggression to match teams

We need to address that

Don't know who we could get but that Hame Sele from Souths goes pretty good, not the biggest but plenty of grunt...I think he is off contract??...and if I read correctly he is Paul Alamoti's cousin

Tom Burgess, Liam Knight, Emre Guler.....possibles, not world beaters but bigger bodies

Joe Ofanhangue was mentioned before...change of clubs could be good for him??

I know I'm 'm clutching at straws but we need a couple of props and if we can't get an elite, we need experience first graders

I think Sam Hughes has the size and potential to develop but we need experienced middles now

Hopefully Gus can pull a rabbit or 2 out of his trick bag

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yep, I'm over TPJ. I don't think he is capable of being the player we need, and the money he is on, we are getting no value

I hope Gus cuts our losses and lets Thompson and TPJ go and sign a couple of big aggressive boppers for the front row

We are getting trampled through the middle and don't have the size or aggression to match teams

We need to address that

Don't know who we could get but that Hame Sele from Souths goes pretty good, not the biggest but plenty of grunt...I think he is off contract??...and if I read correctly he is Paul Alamoti's cousin

Tom Burgess, Liam Knight, Emre Guler.....possibles, not world beaters but bigger bodies

I know I'm 'm clutching at straws but we need a couple of props and if we can't get an elite, we need experience first graders

I think Sam Hughes has the size and potential to develop but we need experienced middles now

Any burgess in our side, might be enough to stop me watching footy altogether.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

We need to address that

Bennett will surely nab tpj if he could