Official Gus on Twitter

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What a fukn disgrace
Team and supporters banned
None more feral than wogball fans, some of these ***** are tapped.

No one at the NRL would be worried about market share against the A league they co exist just fine, doubt their stocks or popularity fluctuate much even after a successful WC .. it's not like the players miraculously become top quality.
Marley do the Perth Glory even still play in the comp? I'm a little out of date on news in this regard.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
None more feral than wogball fans, some of these ***** are tapped.

No one at the NRL would be worried about market share against the A league they co exist just fine, doubt their stocks or popularity fluctuate much even after a successful WC .. it's not like the players miraculously become top quality.
Marley do the Perth Glory even still play in the comp? I'm a little out of date on news in this regard.
yep Perth still have a team but they aren't as good anymore

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes mate that's him, Tony Popovic pretty successful I think(though it was a long time ago)he won a title?
I'm pretty sure that Popovic has never won the A League grand final as coach.

He has finished as minor premier with both the Wanderers (2013/14 season & 2015/16 season) & Perth Glory (2018/19 season) by fair margins, but failed with both teams in the big dance.

Losing the GF with the hot favourites on all occasions has him almost becoming the Brian Smith of A League coaches.

He is however the first coach to win the Asian Club Championship with an A League based side, the Wanderers.

Last edited:

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that Popovic has never won the A League grand final as coach.

He has finished as minor premier with both the Wanderers (2013/14 season & 2015/16 season) & Perth Glory (2018/19 season) by fair margins, but failed with both teams in the big dance.

Losing the GF with the hot favourites on all occasions has him almost becoming the Brian Smith of A League coaches.

He is however the first coach to win the Asian Club Championship with an A League based side, the Wanderers.
Sorry fellas
Knew I wasn't aware of the facts and my memory not great but this is next level lol though i knew it was decades ago..it was actually Mich D'avray, the Glory won 2 titles with him not sure if it was A league or NSL back then.