Official Gus on Twitter

GUSLER

Kennel Established
Reaction score
They'll keep him in the centres or wing and pay him FB money in brown paper bags. Maybe move him to FB when Teddy goes and Manu then to 6. Suali might be too hard to keep anyway with all the hype plus rugby lurking.
Suaalii is on 650k already. That’s on the cap. He just bought a house in double bay

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Suaalii is on 650k already. That’s on the cap. He just bought a house in double bay
Yeah first thing I thought of when I saw that was paper bags. He wouldn’t be able to get a loan from anywhere with his contract amount. Is he really on 650k?

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah first thing I thought of when I saw that was paper bags. He wouldn’t be able to get a loan from anywhere with his contract amount. Is he really on 650k?
Players are allowed to have 2 contracts, show the big one to the bank and show the small one to the NRL, simple, just ask Melbourne.

Seriously, Suaalii has a couple of TPA's courtesy of the Chairmans' Club, I doubt that any bank would ignore a TPA contract with say Mark Bouris.

Always a Bulldog

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Players are allowed to have 2 contracts, show the big one to the bank and show the small one to the NRL, simple, just ask Melbourne.

Seriously, Suaalii has a couple of TPA's courtesy of the Chairmans' Club, I doubt that any bank would ignore a TPA contract with say Mark Bouris.

Always a Bulldog
It will all come down to serviceability. If his salary is 300k he wouldn’t be able to service a 1.5m loan.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The several blue chip TPA's chip in to pay the very substantial deposit, say 70% of purchase price,... that would work ;)

Last edited:

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
300K net he would and if he is on 650 he is netting nearer to or 400K.
Is he really on 650 though? Have we got any brokers on the kennel?

The apartment sale price was 1.5mish, let’s say he borrows 1.4 and his mums house is used as security.

1.4m loan is close to 2k per week repayments, single guy, no dependants.

That’s high risk for a lender I’d imagine. Oh wait he’s got Mark Bouris the dodgy **** sorry forgot about that.