Official Gus on Twitter

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I just share things as i read it some people dont have twitter otherwise what else are we going to talk about in the off season. :D
Wasn’t directed at you mate, more so a bored fuckwit who posts links all day because she doesn’t have a life. I, like many people look at this thread because I want to see updates from Gus about the dogs but sometimes it’s Michael Jackson videos or stuff about the panthers

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus is the dumbass, A-League fans did fuckall wrong lol. Just want to shit on the sport that might be thriving again.
Someone spray painted the bridge. Yeah it's not the worst crime in the world but it is still a crime. The A League is hardly thriving. The odd game between cross town rivals gets a crowd, TV ratings are poor, and most Australians couldn't name all the teams yet alone even a handful of players. If anything they should be happy that A League got a mention on the news - maybe that will remind some people it still exists.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone spray painted the bridge. Yeah it's not the worst crime in the world but it is still a crime. The A League is hardly thriving. The odd game between cross town rivals gets a crowd, TV ratings are poor, and most Australians couldn't name all the teams yet alone even a handful of players. If anything they should be happy that A League got a mention on the news - maybe that will remind some people it still exists.
Agree. I'm a casual Liverpool/soccer fan but I couldn't give 2 shits about the A-league. I'm not going to waste my time watching B-grade football when I can watch the EPL instead. Couldn't name 1 A-League player even if you offered me a million dollars

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeh me, I didn't know they still played that 3rd rate comp. Lol