Gus on 7 News - 8-9 signings in coming weeks

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
You aren’t back in the echo chamber yet?
You said you shouldn’t respond but you keep going.

I suggest you tie up your amazing proposals in a pretty little bow and head to Driver Ave, Moore Park. When you get there, ask for Mr. Abdo:
View attachment 87168
Yep keep deflecting and trying to be funny. It's doing wonders for you. I see right through it unfortunately.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I gave an e.g. to a question I was asked in regards to a way to remove TPA's from the game. I don't care if it's realistic or likely. Freezing a minimum wage of 120k+ (much higher than the average wage) isn't that far fetched imo. All I know is we shouldn't have TPA's in a salary cap sport. If you still don't understand start reading from the start and/or give up.
Out of all the demands and lobbying the RLPA & players pushed so hard for the minimum wage increase was actually one of the things that most people thought was reasonable to increase. If you are in the top 30 you aren’t likely to have the free time to work another job as you are training full time. Unless you have a job/ boss that doesn’t mind you taking time off and not being reliable during the season. What happens if you get injured and you are in rehab for a long period and can’t work even if you did have the free time? What about the players who don’t live at home and had to move interstate etc?

So you “know” now do you that we shouldn’t have TPAs in the NRL ? Let’s scrap it then and freeze minimum wage for 5 years that will fix It:tearsofjoy: no I understand quite well what I am arguing thank you. I don’t think you do judging by your responses .

Last edited:

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This thread has lost the plot lol.

What's anyone's thoughts on the referendum outcome?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Just a reminder of what started this

1697536028013.png

@'ing me out of the blue with bait

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Who needed reminding?
We all know you’re the cap and now EBA expert and you have some outstanding proposals (even though the new EBA is done) and we wish you well with them.
That's not a self proclaimed title. You're a troll.

scottywilson

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The NRL player list is completely accurate. It is a list of the registered and approved NRL player contracts with the NRL. It does not include players that the media has "reported" as having "signed" if their contracts haven't been registered and approved by the NRL. It also doesn't include players whose agent/manager is pimping around the media to inflate their contract value.

Always a Bulldog
its right at the time but its not updated to the current day thats the issue..

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who is going to "work out the true value"? The NRL, would you really trust them?

Regardless or who does it it would be rather complicated. For a start some players are "worth" more to one club than they are to another club. The position a player plays in also is a factor in what they are "worth". A simple example, a quality winger would be "worth" more to a club that has 2 third rate wingers, than the same player would be "worth" to a club that already has 1 quality winger and a decent other winger. Ditto for a club that has 2 left wingers a right winger would be worth more to them than to a club that already has 2 right wingers.

There is only one true valuation of what a player is "worth" and that is how much a club will pay them, any club.

Always a Bulldog
Is it not obvious?
@bradyk will see to it.