Gus on 7 News - 8-9 signings in coming weeks

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
FFS…. Can we just refrain from mentioning anymore possible names as each time many posters on here get f’ucking excited, they end up re-signing
only 1 name when talking about middles left to sign and it isn't enough anyways. Back to doom and gloom I guess.

T-Rocket

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
A swap of Curran for RFM would be great. Curran rips in from what I’ve seen. RFM would probably like to go back home too.

As much as I rate Kolo as a player we don’t need him unless he was playing prop.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Kolo re-signs with Souths :joycat::joycat::joycat::joycat:
I'm happy with this. Tbh I don't think he's the type of forward we need. I understand he's a big body, but he's an edge player... shouldn't be shedding massive dollars for another player we'd have to play out of position to try fix our middles.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Souths must be close to the cap with all their signings. We need to target a few of their young props coming through

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Souths must be close to the cap with all their signings. We need to target a few of their young props coming through
Yeah I think this is the only way. It doesn’t seem to be working going after marquee players clubs are paying up to keep them. We are forcing clubs to pay up, for example forcing Bronc to pay 1.3 mil for Haas has to limit their options. Something has to give somewhere if that means we have to pay overs to buy 2 or three Preston’s instead of one KK and hope one or two come good so be it. The Jersey boys can help this year but won’t be regular NRL players until 2025 at the earliest.

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I thought roosters were keen on him? What happened there lol
Souths surely close to Melb storm salary cap with all their signings lately
They’d easily have $7M tied up in 9 players (Arrow $700, Campbell $700, Cook $700, Keon $700, Mitchell $1M, Murray $850, Tatola $650, Walker $800 and Wighton $800). Doesn’t leave a lot for the remaining +20 players like Burgess. Moale, Johnston and Munro to name a few.

Reecek89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Imaging having all this cap space for 24/25 to only be able to buy utilities lol

Leinu, Keon, Twal, Fotuiaka , Tino, Haas all blokes the Kennel said we’ll surely land.

And we are all meant to pretend a 4th choice roosters half, an ex rooster injury proned prop, a weak gutted dog and a knights 14 are gonna get us excited for the year or two ahead.
Thank god for Critta. Gus needs to pull something decent off soon, I think he thought they’d all wait until November to test the market

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have to call out @Joelmcevoy2 here who just yesterday casually said ‘his source told him Keon is coming to us’ after hours earlier begging for any news regarding Keon
Should be punishment for members that clearly lie about this
Easy up buddy…JoelM probably has to get about in a crash helmet day to day just in case…..you can’t take what he says as anything other than naive youthful exuberance. Give the kid a break, he no doubt deserves it..