Gus on 7 News - 8-9 signings in coming weeks

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
After rep dutys he will make a decision and i reckon its dogs

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got told by my source that keoan komantangi will be at belmore in 2024 i hope his right
Hope ur right joel I havent personly received this mail which concerns me but I hope its right we need an enforcer in the pack

Dogiezz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
When we signed Critta he was one of the only options available for 2024 for fullback. We were never getting Walsh so Critta was the best (and pretty much only) option and I would of signed him personally even knowing we'd have to pay overs (+risk he can transition to fullback). I was one of the first advocates for signing Critta (this is going back almost 2 years now). People like to list other centres money but most of them are also on overs or were signed/extended to play fullback (or another position).
Only negative dicks are listing his price.
I personally don't care. I want the Dogs to win!!

He will add to the team and culture. Critta doesn’t want to be a looser, he's here for a challenge and $$.

Isn't Bradman Best, Lomax on 800K? Imo, they only showed something this year?

Still we need forwards, hopefully soon announced.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score

He will add to the team and culture. Critta doesn’t want to be a looser, he's here for a challenge and $$.

value in the salary cap translates to winning or losing. What a player is on is very important imo. Tiger reportedly interested in signing Best for 800k (overs, bad value, struggling club, desperate, etc.) and Lomax was extended to play fullback which didn't work out. I've always liked Lomax as a centre but he isn't worth what he's being paid.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

If he didnt wanna be a loser he wouldve stayed put. Dont fool urself, hes here because we are the only club desprate enough to pay a centre well north of 800k

Dogiezz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
value in the salary cap translates to winning or losing. What a player is on is very important imo. Tiger reportedly interested in signing Best for 800k (overs, bad value, struggling club, desperate, etc.) and Lomax was extended to play fullback which didn't work out. I've always liked Lomax as a centre but he isn't worth what he's being paid.
Maybe I'm wrong, but I remember reading Best was already on 800k, this year?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Maybe I'm wrong, but I remember reading Best was already on 800k, this year?
According to SMH

"The 22-year-old comes off contract next season and is already set to have his current salary of around $500,000 bumped up toward $700,000 - making him one of the highest-paid centres in the game."

If Knight can get a deal and extend him they'll bump his contract next year up.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
According to SMH

"The 22-year-old comes off contract next season and is already set to have his current salary of around $500,000 bumped up toward $700,000 - making him one of the highest-paid centres in the game."

If Knight can get a deal and extend him they'll bump his contract next year up.
There was an article that clubs are preparing to offer him 800k. Probably where he saw the 800k.