Gus on 7 News - 8-9 signings in coming weeks

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
The admins get a kick out of it so it is buckley's chance of happening.

I'm not going to lie I get a kick out of it too, especially when I dish out some abuse mixed in with facts. It's like playing whack a mole the Kennel version. Every time one of them pops up with a dud comment you whack em' down with some abuse.
This kind of logic reveals who the actual troll is

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1/ I didn’t say Istarted my own country, just that I am independent of this land and don’t need their crap in my life. I suggest you educate yourself it will help you in life

2. if I moved to Lebanon I wouldn’t ‘die’ I would be loved. I’d be having pool parties and getttng girls all over my mansion over looking the water in a place north of Beirut, but south of Tripoli and I’ll regularly have football players, musicians and models over and the Henny. Oh it will flow!
And why are u so loyal to Australia!?
We pay crazy high taxes for things like ‘the voice’ it’s hard to pick up girls and the ones you do aren’t marriable and reject you for no reason. It’s so hot and the ozone layer is ripped up and it lets the devil in (my belief) and you can’t travel to like Croatia or anywhere for a weekender. Can’t even speak English in some places.

3. I have only been in a fight ONCE with someone over the age of 65 and trust me I didn’t get belted. Can’t say the same for him I pushed him over.
If The Kennel arranges a one way flight to Lebanon, will you stay there and on Souths forums only?

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This clown, 04 clown, Failagain clown… deadset might as well just spam it with any dribble from trolls.
Bit unfair to ban them for being annoying trolls when they know no better.
May I suggest we do the right thing community-wise and restrict them to one thread, a thread titled with their username?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
If The Kennel arranges a one way flight to Lebanon, will you stay there and on Souths forums only?
If the kenenclarranges a one way flight and then chips in enough lira to equal the 800 from Centrelink I get (which is not enough money as is) then I’ll do whatever the forum wants BUT I will at one point send a photo of a Lebanese model or Bangla worker licking my ball just one time tahts non negotiable

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the kenenclarranges a one way flight and then chips in enough lira to equal the 800 from Centrelink I get (which is not enough money as is) then I’ll do whatever the forum wants BUT I will at one point send a photo of a Lebanese model or Bangla worker licking my ball just one time tahts non negotiable
Finally we learn the problem … little Paki one ball syndrome .. we get it now ..

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally we learn the problem … little Paki one ball syndrome .. we get it now ..
Racial slurs from u now huh u really do not have a single redeeming quality about u. Plz just log off

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
He MUST log off off the evening and then return tomorrow with a new attitude and RESPECT for the king.
wallah your unbelievably bothered to genuinely write so many posts.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
wallah your unbelievably bothered to genuinely write so many posts.
Have a bit of time on my hands at the moment.
No girls on the scene. Not training for Mounties/doggs, no legal issues atm so just dedicating to my one passion, my beloved co-favourite team the doggs.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No girls on the scene. Not training for Mounties/doggs, no legal issues atm so just dedicating to my one passion, my beloved co-favourite team the doggs.
Sounds like a good time to look for a job … so many jobs available at the moment .. may I suggest seek ?

Best thing you can give a man is a job !

dogon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Doesn't that mean all the signings are for 2024?
Because if some of the signings are for 2025 then players only need to be moved on next year.

Always a Bulldog
Good point, but I don't think all of the 8 or 9 new signings will be for the top30 some will be lower tier like Cody Parry.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
habib wallah go enjoy life this off season and come back bigger and better. Right now I feel like your watching too many bold and the beautiful

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Sounds like a good time to look for a job … so many jobs available at the moment .. may I suggest seek ?

Best thing you can give a man is a job !
I’ll be open to it if it’s a leadership position and 6 figures.
Holla in my inbox if u know any. Preferably one that is flexible options to work from him

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ll be open to it if it’s a leadership position and 6 figures.
Holla in my inbox if u know any. Preferably one that is flexible options to work from him
@Nasheed …/ I don’t generally help South Sydney fans out, but I’ll make an exception for you as I know it’s been a long time ..

If you’re after 6 figures and a leadership role you’ve obviously been working on self improvement, study and higher levels of education …. So you’ll most probably want to be looking at an executive role, can you please let me know what previous experience you’ve had in executive leadership roles, KPI management and staff training etc. …. Let me know what level of Trade/Uni qualifications you have to warrant a 6 figure income .. what larger brand executive companies have you previously worked for, also what type of CRM’s have you managed & can you please name what levels of computer software competence you have ..

t.i.a ..

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I got told by my source that keoan komantangi will be at belmore in 2024 i hope his right
Well Joel this sounds hmm rather fanciful at least lol whom is your sauce? Or have you in fact been on the sauce ALL DAY haha.