Gus on 100% Footy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So Gus out and who in bro? Who is our saviour who will turn our club around and pull some signings out his ass?
He won’t answer that question, he runs and hides …

Grrrrr Must bash Club Gould Coach and players in every comment [emoji49]

…. that’s the extent of his footy knowledge ..

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Next season is a real make or break for Burton. Talk all you want about the skill level of players around him it’s not hard to distinguish Burtons is way of the mark in key are areas particularly involvement. Needs to touch the ball more leads me on to my next point he looks disinterested. No bombs and total lack of precision lately in his kicking game he’s been substandard. Where’s the running game ? Burton is an difficult player to handle yet he rarely has a dig.

Last thing that might be controversial I geniunly think at a top 8 side or atleast a stable club to an extent it would’ve been a different story.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He would be a terrible option, don't be silly.
We are fresh out of options. We are gunna have to focus on development players who are years off and getting fkn lucky with a cheapy. We will be lucky if we are not cellar dwellers for the next 5 years

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Jebbundy

Kennel Established
Reaction score
That's a likely story that he told Cc not to come for 2023. I call that complete BS actually he went hard hard to sign him for a massive contract that's massively in Ciraldo's favour if he fails.

You can't take everything Gould says to be the truth.

Many Kennel folk forget his flustered talk to the media about the speculation about Barrett's prospects of keeping his job.

"He'll be the coach of the bulldogs long after I'm gone"

That was full blown lying on Camera, so when he says he told Cc not to come on in 2023 I don't believe that for a second. It's just convenient and said to appease the fans along the lines of

Yes we are fucking horrible/embarrassing this year but it's not mine or the coaches fault it's just the way the cookie was gonna crumble in 2023 it's out of our control blah blah blah

Bollocks

But yeah signing Renyolds and saying he wants more players just like him on the roster was very damming to me. He's either retarded or did it to be popular and both are undesirable qualities in big business these days.
I don’t mind people having a view on Gus as he’s had his time in the game to make the media and fan’s believe what they want or like, Gus and Bennet masters of it.
but he said it multiple times in front of cam in certain situations, cam isn’t that kind of bloke to take on a lie and build his reputation on it. He maybe a bit out of his depth or taken on a bigger job that he first thought but I don’t think he’s stand by and let Gus lie openly.
just thought ls though as I don’t know either of them personally

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Did JJ retire on his own accord? NO

Did TPJ retire on his own accord? NO

Gus has someone lined up without a doubt. The question is who?

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

The guy was sincere in the media which is rare I think he has some second thoughts he’s making moves left right and centre. We have someone on the way or atleast pray we do.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I fkn hope so. Who was lined up when JJ went though? He was never replaced and has been missed immeasurably. Fkn huge mistake to tap JJ

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I fkn hope so. Who was lined up when JJ went though? He was never replaced and has been missed immeasurably. Fkn huge mistake to tap JJ
Preston is better than jacko on ability. Doesn’t have the leadership qualities though.

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think Gus bought Sutton thinking he would take over JJ, and it didnt pan out that way

Looking at our current forward pack contracted for next year, we are in deep deep deep shit

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think Gus bought Sutton thinking he would take over JJ, and it didnt pan out that way

Looking at our current forward pack contracted for next year, we are in deep deep deep shit
Thinking Sutton was going to replace Jacko is a top tier fck up. If Gus thought that we are fckd