Rumour Gus gets his man

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Has your source made any comment on the Ciraldo rumours? Has Gus done another backflip after saying he was only after an experienced coach or is the push for Ciraldo coming from the board?
Nobody is talking bro, either they really don't know or Gus has plugged every leak...

Grechy21

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I asked George Peponis last night at Batemans Bay soldiers club and he said he has no idea

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Nobody is talking bro, either they really don't know or Gus has plugged every leak...
I asked Ciraldo a few questions about coaching when I bumped into him 3 weeks ago at our kids bjj. Relating to junior rugby league nothing to do with his future. I must say bro very good communicator. I don’t think he’ll overcomplicate things as a coach.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't despair Brothers...
Only the three wise men know what is really going on, the normally reliable sources are giving hints away about what might happen, I said it before it is sending News Crap people crazy so much so they rely on rumours for news :tearsofjoy:
You can be sure Ciraldo is the target what will probably surprise us all is who he will be surrounded by, as for Hastings he is 50/50,
From a different source I won't name (confidentially), a huge prop who's been mentioned before on TK most likely has agreed.
We can be sure Gus is leaving no stone unturned in an attempt rebuild the junior connections from NSW QLD and NZ. the bloke doesn't sleep if he could getaway with it, he is possessed to build our club/team back to former glories !!!

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't despair Brothers...
Only the three wise men know what is really going on, the normally reliable sources are giving hints away about what might happen, I said it before it is sending News Crap people crazy so much so they rely on rumours for news :tearsofjoy:
You can be sure Ciraldo is the target what will probably surprise us all is who he will be surrounded by, as for Hastings he is 50/50,
From a different source I won't name (confidentially), a huge prop who's been mentioned before on TK most likely has agreed.
We can be sure Gus is leaving no stone unturned in an attempt rebuild the junior connections from NSW QLD and NZ. the bloke doesn't sleep if he could getaway with it, he is possessed to build our club/team back to former glories !!!
Please no to Hastings. If we're going after a 7, surely Moses is the man. It'd be nice to have father and son playing in the halves together
Regarding the prop, please let it be Haas. If it's the bloke from the Sharks that Nasheed has been jizzing over then I have no idea. I dont watch Sharks games but hopefully he goes good as we need someone to replace Vaughn

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Please no to Hastings. If we're going after a 7, surely Moses is the man. It'd be nice to have father and son playing in the halves together
Regarding the prop, please let it be Haas. If it's the bloke from the Sharks that Nasheed has been jizzing over then I have no idea. I dont watch Sharks games but hopefully he goes good as we need someone to replace Vaughn
Haas isn't worth it all unless there's a third party chipping in almost a million over the length of his contract. Tapine might be a name that pops up soon though..

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Surely it’s haas as hunt isn’t a massive name. He’s not bad but no prop is near haas except fisher Harris.

Exactly what we need. I’ll bust a nut if we get haas.

Happy to see Thompson and Vaughan go to make it happen.

I would of liked to see Vaughan another season but a pack of haas Mahoney king kikau rfm tpj… wow

Hastings with burton and that pack id be very happy with but don’t want Hastings on anymore then flano is on

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The surprising thing is before Gus was affiliated with us prior to the Barrett signing he was saying for Barrett not to join us because he wasn’t a Bulldogs man and now he’s after another coach who isn’t a Bulldogs man.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haas isn't worth it all unless there's a third party chipping in almost a million over the length of his contract. Tapine might be a name that pops up soon though..
If the Rorters can manage to rort the cap then so can we. Agreed he's not worth $1M on the cap but if can get him for $800K with a few TPAs then wow
I'd be happy with Tapine as a consolation. Cant remember any other big name props we've been linked to

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The surprising thing is before Gus was affiliated with us prior to the Barrett signing he was saying for Barrett not to join us because he wasn’t a Bulldogs man and now he’s after another coach who isn’t a Bulldogs man.
from memory, Gus was worried that we were too much of a basket case for Barrett handle

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surely it’s haas as hunt isn’t a massive name. He’s not bad but no prop is near haas except fisher Harris.

Exactly what we need. I’ll bust a nut if we get haas.

Happy to see Thompson and Vaughan go to make it happen.

I would of liked to see Vaughan another season but a pack of haas Mahoney king kikau rfm tpj… wow

Hastings with burton and that pack id be very happy with but don’t want Hastings on anymore then flano is on
JFH is the other big name prop we've been linked to but I think he extended his deal with the Panthers so not sure who else it could be

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The reason for our turnaround in form and scoring points is that Potter is letting the players play with less structure.

I hope Ciraldo doesn't pull the reigns in and play a structured style.
I'm hoping Ciraldo is smarter than Barrett where you play a style that works with your players and if it is a stretch they can get there quickly. That was Barrett's problem.

I was on the Flanagan train but I'll back Gus and hope Ciraldo is every bit as good as everyone says he is. Bellamy was a young rookie and he worked out. Not saying he'll be a Bellamy but some guys will turn out to be good enough. Fingers and toes crossed.