Gus eyes sensational Bulldogs double coup

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wonder if it will annoy the rest of the people working towards success at the club that most wins the board has will be heaped on Gould from now on. I'm not even working at the club and it annoys me that he's getting credit for potential signings that the club were active with before Gould joined.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I wonder if it will annoy the rest of the people working towards success at the club that most wins the board has will be heaped on Gould from now on. I'm not even working at the club and it annoys me that he's getting credit for potential signings that the club were active with before Gould joined.
yeah but his acquisition may have been something that tipped the hat over this way, just presence.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't really care who gets the credit for any potential signings as long as our club starts climbing it's way out of the cellar and becomes the powerhouse club other clubs admired off field and had nightmares about on field. After all we all want the same thing for our club success, premierships and respect as one of the premier clubs of the NRL.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
i just saw that twitter clip in the 'ask gus questions thread' and he very blatantly made clear he is to take no credit for TPJ, although i do think his presence helped.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I am REALLY looking forward to GF night on Sunday 6 October 2024, I'm going to cry more than that Roosters chick did when they lost in 2004 when we win it. A Cinderella story is in the making guys & gals. The hard times make the good times even sweeter.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I am REALLY looking forward to GF night on Sunday 6 October 2024, I'm going to cry more than that Roosters chick did when they lost in 2004 when we win it. A Cinderella story is in the making guys & gals. The hard times make the good times even sweeter.
I’m quoting Forrest Griffin here “The juice is worth the squeeze”

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we sign Brandon Smith you might not have to wait that long.