Gus Announces Celebration Luncheon Held On Thursday 4/8

jordansaba

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL the media dont know anything about our club. Uncle Gus runs a tight ship so unfortunately we get no leaks
@ASSASSIN mentioned it was in the works a few weeks ago so I assume it's a done deal by now
mentioned what? burton resigning ?

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Wish it was a celebration breakfast, so the info would be here already. Let’s go with the announcements, I start work soon :tearsofjoy:

The__GM

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Considering the squad is up at Bundaberg, I wonder who’s actually attending this celebration luncheon? Gus said he’s still in Syd until Saturday night. Must just be some of the football dept.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Franklin Pele signed 2 years
Matt Burton extended 4 years
Cameron Ciraldo 3 years
Mick potter assistant 3 years
Thanks man. Was this confirmed at a board meeting you’ve seen the minutes of? :-).

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
LOL the media dont know anything about our club. Uncle Gus runs a tight ship so unfortunately we get no leaks
@ASSASSIN mentioned it was in the works a few weeks ago so I assume it's a done deal by now
Yep that was the last bit of info I got from my loudmouth (lol) But bulletproof source.

When they announce Bomber re-signing, don't expect it to be anything less than 5 years (even though the club want longer).

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It does seem odd timing. Maybe Gus is being a smartar$e lol and it's just a recruitment/retention committee lunch firming up details :grinning:

The interim coach, Burto, club captain all in Bundy (has it been confirmed the team has left yet) and not? in attendance when gossip journos will be all over them :grinning:

Wait and see lol

Malla

Reaction score
It does seem odd timing. Maybe Gus is being a smartar$e lol and it's just a recruitment/retention committee lunch firming up details :grinning:

The interim coach, Burto, club captain all in Bundy (has it been confirmed the team has left yet) and not? in attendance when gossip journos will be all over them :grinning:

Wait and see lol
Lol first thinig that went thru my mind was Gus baiting the media with it

A lunch (chinese) to celebrate player signings lol I hope I am wrong and we announce the signing of Burton on a 10 year deal

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Let's go! It should be the Franklin Pele and Andrew Davey signings, along with the Jeral Skleton and Matt Burton re-signings, and who knows we might have signed Royce Hunt or Herman Ese'ese :o
We don't need herman

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Confirmed: Gus stirring ;)

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I wonder if he got the crumbed lamb cutlets with parsnip mash, glazed carrots -and jus?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I wonder if he got the crumbed lamb cutlets with parsnip mash, glazed carrots -and jus?
Someone was going down to snoop around. Hopefully they take pics :grinning: