Gus and his youth signings

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone with any info on how the below kids Re traveling and if there is potential for a 1st grade run this year?

Phillip Makatoa
Jayden Tanner
Kurtis Morrin
Jacob Preston
Zac Montgomery
Jordan Samrani
Brandon Clarke
Blake Wilson
Joash Papali'i
Cooper White
Dwayne Ludwick
William Afualo
Isaac Matalavea-Booth
Bailey Haywood

I removed the more obvious ones such as Alamoti, Skelton, Pele, Rijhab, Perham etc…

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone with any info on how the below kids Re traveling and if there is potential for a 1st grade run this year?

Phillip Makatoa
Jayden Tanner
Kurtis Morrin
Jacob Preston
Zac Montgomery
Jordan Samrani
Brandon Clarke
Blake Wilson
Joash Papali'i
Cooper White
Dwayne Ludwick
William Afualo
Isaac Matalavea-Booth
Bailey Haywood

I removed the more obvious ones such as Alamoti, Skelton, Pele, Rijhab, Perham etc…
Everyone is at the club in that list, except Makatoa. He wasn't good enough, so Gus fucked him off to the Roosters.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
94kgs and 15 y.o big boy when he stops growing/eating.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cleal was more interested in the young kids mums....if they could make meat pies or not.
Is it true that Cleal signing Jamie Lyon was a fluke - that Cleal turned up late for teh game he was meant to watch - signed him anyway

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've watched this boy play for the past 8 or 9 years, and everyone knew he was going to make it.

Sure he hasn't "made it" yet but he's on the right track.
He just goes and goes and goes.

One thing he'll have to stop now is supporting the Broncos. I'll give him shit 2morro at training lol

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've watched this boy play for the past 8 or 9 years, and everyone knew he was going to make it.

One thing he'll have to stop now is supporting the Broncos. I'll give him shit 2morro at training lol
Nice mate, tell him we all at TK send him a big warm welcome to the Doggies ..

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is how you cement a club's future, there will be more than one grand final appearance within the next 10 years because of these signings with more to come no doubt...

Last edited:

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This is how you cement a club's future, there will be more than one grand final appearance within the next 10 years because of these signings with more to come no doubt...
Those new recruits were nothing special on the last trial, one of the kids they got contracted from nz a halfback cant set up a try if his life was on the line and his team got thrashed 5 tries to nil

judyisapunk

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I probably already asked this, but is Ryan Gray still with us? I really liked what I saw from him on grand final day

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

No way of that pic he is 94kgs more like 74kgs