GTA V Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bulldogs_fan_69

pumpedddddddddddd. anyone else getting it midnight release? http://content.ebgames.com.au/website/images/documents/GTAV/index.htm

i cannot wait.. haven't watched that leaked gameplay vid coz i don't wanna ruin that first time feeling nomsayin. gonna be hard to study/complete assignments starting tuesday but such is life. will try very hard to pace myself but I can't see it happening.. will prob finish the game in a few days. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
pumpedddddddddddd. anyone else getting it midnight release? http://content.ebgames.com.au/website/images/documents/GTAV/index.htm

i cannot wait.. haven't watched that leaked gameplay vid coz i don't wanna ruin that first time feeling nomsayin. gonna be hard to study/complete assignments starting tuesday but such is life. will try very hard to pace myself but I can't see it happening.. will prob finish the game in a few days. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW
The videos are very brief and blurry. Doesn't spoil anything. If anything, they make you even more impatient.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
How did he get his hand on a copy of GTA V?

Lucky bastard!

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm guessing there will a leaked copy for download over the weekend. I've been checking every half hr lol

And the pirate sites now have gta 5. 17.5gb..must be 2 discs

Last edited by a moderator:

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My mate has been playing it since 4am this morning. He says it's the bet game ever.

The 2nd Spitter

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Dude, you're nuts for buying it from ebgames. I'm downloading it from US PSN for 70 bucks.

edit: this will be last visit to this thread for the next month or so. If anybody wants instructions on how to get the above deal, pm me. Only applies to PS3.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Yeah man FIFA and cod are the only games I really play - watch dogs looks awesome though

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So gta 5 in fukn sick!! Only played about 40 mins but it's freaking awesome! I was gonna wait cos I didn't wanna get banned from xbox live but I figured **** it, xbox one comes out soon anyway. I unplugged my cable anyway so hopefully I'll be sweet

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So gta 5 in fukn sick!! Only played about 40 mins but it's freaking awesome! I was gonna wait cos I didn't wanna get banned from xbox live but I figured **** it, xbox one comes out soon anyway. I unplugged my cable anyway so hopefully I'll be sweet
How are the car controls? Kinda looks like they're driving on ice.

It's probably people getting used to the controls?

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha kinda like that. Hit the handbrake around the corner and it slides hard. Fukn awesome game man

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So jealous!

Thanks for the info. I'm trying to hold off on watching gameplay. I've seen enough, I don't want to watch any spoilers.

B

bulldogs_fan_69

Dude, you're nuts for buying it from ebgames. I'm downloading it from US PSN for 70 bucks.

edit: this will be last visit to this thread for the next month or so. If anybody wants instructions on how to get the above deal, pm me. Only applies to PS3.
if it was any other game I would definitely not be getting it from EB games.. but it's GTA. That feeling u get when you take the plastic off the case is unlike any other feel

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I downloaded it as well but haven't played it yet, to many games in my backlog. At least it wasn't as bad as the halo 4 leak, I played that like 3 weeks before the game came out.

The DoggFather

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I downloaded it as well but haven't played it yet, to many games in my backlog. At least it wasn't as bad as the halo 4 leak, I played that like 3 weeks before the game came out.
You have GTAV but haven't played it?

That's like having a Lambo in your garage and not driving it, or having a horny hot chick in your bed and you having a bat in the bathroom lol

Status
Not open for further replies.