Status
Not open for further replies.

P.M.

Ban Ned
Reaction score
nice...cant wait to see him tear it up in the blue and white

T

TdoggBulldog

If u look closely i said by "2009", secondly i didnt leave Ben Roberts out i wrote "Ben Barba/Ben Roberts" which doesnt mean Ben Barba is the favourite. Think first mate :whacky:
why talk about 2009 now?

But don't get me wrong.. i would love ben barba in FG, then i would get him to steal me a jersey lol

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
why talk about 2009 now?

But don't get me wrong.. i would love ben barba in FG, then i would get him to steal me a jersey lol
last i heard it wasnt against the law to think a little ahead. Im a supporter not a player so theres notthin wrong with thing too ahead :grinning:

T

TdoggBulldog

if thats the way you like to think

i prefer to look at everything week by week because you never know what could happen in Rugby League

B

Ben Godberts

this guy is a hooker not a halfback
thats where his future lies

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score

i prefer to look at everything week by week because you never know what could happen in Rugby League
fair enuf, every1 has a rite to think what they want to. If u dont want to think about it thats ur rite, i dont usually but i felt like it this time.

B

Ben Godberts

he is a utility mate, if he is that good at halfback i dont c y there wont b a future.

look at his game on you tube thats all his big plays from that season
he is just a great runner of the ball

hooker or 5/8 but no halfback
roberts will be the halfback in future

K

kennyy

i am well thanks and my day was good. Will be better once i eat dinner!

Last edited by a moderator:

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
I would play him at Hooker... we have Roberts at halfback and have bought Barba.. not to mention DJ might be re-signed if he can show something in 2008... there is enough depth there to not need to make Groom a number 7.

However he'd be perfect for a number 9, having him and Jamie Clark along with Sullivan going for the role of hooker would only give the team more strength and the challenge for spots is a mouth watering prospect... it means no one will be safe come next season and 2009... it's only a good thing for the club... :grinning:

I

Ilias

look at his game on you tube thats all his big plays from that season
he is just a great runner of the ball

hooker or 5/8 but no halfback
roberts will be the halfback in future
Oh Oh Oh Oh :sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm:
You make me horny Godberts, I just blew all over a photo of you :love: :love: :love:

Im also excited about Barba and Groom in the future =)

alz_274

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

dude i wouldnt have disagreed with u b4 but week by week, cmon are u telling me ur going to be that narrow minded to only think about next week, i mean can i think about semis or is that too far ahead?

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Shifty will most probably leave to the EPL after his contract ends end of next year.
At least this guy is a potential replacement for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.