Greg Inglis has been charged for assaulting his gf

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chipandchase

95% kids?

Mate after your post, I would rather be a kid than have your mentality.

Disgusting. It's such a shame, I think you can be great value on this forum. You seem to have some good football knowledge.
mate i do, the stuff on here is a disgrace
kids bagging playing, bagging signings like turner, who has played SOO and won a premiership
they have no idea, ive played grade here and overeas, 99% people on here have no idea yet they continue bag players and guys like turner

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
Exactly why Hazem El Magic should of been face of the game.
How bad is it when the two "face of the game" players end up like this?

I'm going to be very interested to see what happens with him.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
kids bagging playing, bagging signings like turner, who has played SOO and won a premiership
they have no idea, ive played grade here and overeas, 99% people on here have no idea yet they continue bag players and guys like turner
Well keep up your good posts.

But remember you share this forum with people of various backgrounds. Whether Lebanese or Aboriginal. I happen to come from a Lebanese Muslim background. It doesn't make me a terrorist or a thug.

sn33ky23q

Ahmad
Reaction score

But remember you share this forum with people of various backgrounds. Whether Lebanese or Aboriginal. I happen to come from a Lebanese Muslim background. It doesn't make me a terrorist or a thug.[/QUOTE]

x1000000000

C

chipandchase

But remember you share this forum with people of various backgrounds. Whether Lebanese or Aboriginal. I happen to come from a Lebanese Muslim background. It doesn't make me a terrorist or a thug.
got ya, point taken, well done

morgandogs

ARMIT LOVE
Reaction score

i agree when it comes to bagging players,a nd im sure i have done it, but bagging our own current or future players it wrong but in terms of players that are charged i think its a differnt kettle of fish because if he is charged then the cops must have some evidence and we should bag anyone that assaults a women

C

chipandchase

i agree when it comes to bagging players,a nd im sure i have done it, but bagging our own current or future players it wrong but in terms of players that are charged i think its a differnt kettle of fish because if he is charged then the cops must have some evidence and we should bag anyone that assaults a women
agree im with ya

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
fair enough that you have played the game but really... there was no need for you to post up racist stuff on here.

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I played FG so im allowed to be racist, just as long as i dont bag out players coming to the dogs on our forum.

great logic.

C

chipandchase

fair enough that you have played the game but really... there was no need for you to post up racist stuff on here.
if you read me post previously already atoned for that :grinning:
lets move on

Vagabond

flumshma
Reaction score
Now time to see how NRL deals with this.

If they don't come down heavy, then there's something very wrong with them.

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hmmm not going to comment just yet on this one, will be interesting to see tho

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
I really hope there are no dramas regarding our game when Mad monday comes around for half the comp in a few weeks.

Hope this GI thing is just foul slander and nothing behind it.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
lol whats the slerling curse
never heard of it

if u can be bothered please explain :p
They've had something like 27 halfbacks since Sterling and No Premiership in 23 years !

Some quality names ..... (lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.