Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Just read this on nrl.com

this cant be the reason, can it?

But Eastwood said there was no room for excuses and even took the unusual step of singling out halves Josh Reynolds and Kris Keating as needing to step up their games.

“We’ve been trying our hearts out but we’ve taken some wrong options at times and the Souths game on the weekend was real tough. They were non-stop for 80,” he said. “I think our halves have to take on a bigger role to find the right pass or the right kick. I’m sure they can do that this week. But our defence has been really good. Like I said, at times taking the wrong option has cost us in the end.”
So he spoke the truth????????

well done Eastwood... i applaud...

BAD INFLUENCE

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Good on you Beast. He's only telling it how it is. In the opposition 40 we don't no what to do. It's so frustrating to watch!

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
Pritchard in, Williams back to his preferred side and Jackson to Lock.

Alaalotoa or Romelo to bench.

Klem Bupa-Berg

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So he spoke the truth????????

well done Eastwood... i applaud...
Is he the player the Gameplan was reffering to as a rumour for disruption in team harmony? Seemed normal and relaxed when interviewed.

DSC

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Is he the player the Gameplan was reffering to as a rumour for disruption in team harmony? Seemed normal and relaxed when interviewed.
Impossible, there is no way this comment should offend anyone, he is a senior player who is revving up his halves, who happen to be critical to the teams performances and out of form. This is a very important game so only injury would keep a player like Eastwood out.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
That was toward a captain of a team, and they didn't give any ground to support it.

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Impossible, there is no way this comment should offend anyone, he is a senior player who is revving up his halves, who happen to be critical to the teams performances and out of form. This is a very important game so only injury would keep a player like Eastwood out.
Yes it would handler would have punished him for his remark !!

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Regarding the beast, he has been our best so its shattering to have him out, especially the day of kick off when you wake up..you are all excited for the game and hear this news. A few of our fans are questioning if its for disciplinary action, given the club spokesman who came out and, chose not to comment on why he was out.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
If he's been punished for those comments, that's horseshitte! He said nothing wrong at all.. If that's punishable, then what about Thurstons post match comments a few weeks ago.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why was he dropped? Something seems a bit suss here as the whole team played like crap. Something is brewing!

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Poor bloke he doesn't look to well, wish him and his family all the best.

And to the idiot whoever said he got stood down for talking about our halves. Lesson learned don't be so quick to post rumors, don't believe everything you hear.

NorthernDog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Greg is one of the 'Heart and soul' guys of our team. I was stunned when someone in another thread called him lazy. It'd be interesting to see his line break and meters gained stats. This bloke has about every skill in the game in a big instinctive package. Only thing i've not seen him do is have a pot for field goal, i think it may be only a matter of time. Greg Eastwood is a champion player.

Stanna man

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Condolences go out to our Beast after the passing of his father....
all the best mate...

Status
Not open for further replies.