Greg Eastwood - 2011 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
if you break the scaphoid it needs to mend properly or else it's ****ed and I think he did both?. It's prolly down to a week by week proposition.
he'll be there but he's better off fit. It's a long season

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm surprised no one has had a go at the mug who did the first operation on him.

Greenberg should seek compensation for the total amounting all salary and match payments until Eastwood is back. We can use the money to purchase a lifetime supply of nappies for Nate Myles, he shat himself AGAIN when he turned around and saw big Sam in front of him :D

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah we need him back, but he won't do jack if we play like we did tonight.

Keefy

The Family Club
Reaction score
Did you know Greg Eastwood says he played all last season with two broken wrists, wanted to quit Leeds last April and is going around with the Bulldogs for a modest wage after paying his own transfer fee.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Fck I miss him! I am severely losing my patience!

How the fck is Morris due back before him?! Fckn wrists!!!

Alex Hunter

Dog4Life
Reaction score
Greg Eastwood back this week??? So where will he play??? I very much doubt they'd bring him back in first grade considering our depth and being a big game. And NSW Cup have the bye. Got a feeling that J-Moz will be back next week coz his brother said there will be no shock return this week which means he's close. I wish the club would give us a more accurate time scale when injured players are set to return then we wouldn't have to go on with stuff like this.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
i heard about 3 times in the past fornite that he wont be back until round 9-10 at the earliest.....there has been setbacks with 1 of his thumbs......although apparently grimaldi is keeping him in very good shape physically......so thats a good sign

Dogzkill4eva

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think if he was to come back this week it will be all over the news..

"the return of eastwood boost bulldogs chances" ..... blah blah blah or whatever

Toey .H.C.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
PLEASE we need EASTWOOD BACK ASAP!!! as soon as he comes back expect us to go on a winning streak similar to 2004.

eastwood #1

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
easterlies return?

I though Eastwood was meant to b back this week? any1 kno wats going on with him n wen he's back?

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Can people stop creating threads for this?

Farrrr out.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
If he comes back and we have a fully fit hardened team with kick ass attitude we will punish most teams.
Eastwood will need to make for lost time, everyone was counting on him to come back to the Dogs.

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anxiously and eagerly looking forward to watching him back on the field. Will make a difference against the likes of the Storm and St Merge.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Can people stop creating threads for this?

Farrrr out.
I doubt it lol. Not till hes back anyway.

we will be better with him in, but we can win without him too so im happy he start when hes 100%, not 98% or whatever. He will be less likely to get reinjured in the area the longer hes out now. If he injures it again this year he could be out the rest of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.