Greg Beastwood 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Searched for a thread couldn't find one if it exists pls merge, Anyone notice that his probably the quickest his been in years atm? Afew runs last night where he was sprinting looked fast 1 was out of dummy half chewed up 20 or so meters,
Also that try save v slater wow! Mitch made a tackle after a bust couldnt get back beastwood to the rescue.

B

bruisebrothers

Playing massive minutes in last few games when injuries have been happening. Really stepped up. Real passion from this bloke.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Our sprint coach has really worked his magic on Beastwood. Big bloke but rather agile.

Agree, he's playing some decent minutes and making some lovely linebreaks as well.

Was excellent in defence last night.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He has a knack of being able to find small holes up the middle, and he rarely gets less than 10 metres each run.

He's been great for go forward this year.

Shootermc

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
They look at him and see slug, after a few steps they say f*** Rhino, love this Kiwi. When he hits in defence they stay hit. Good to see a decent pre season pays off, the season before last we sat next to his family at the Belmore trial his wife was saying that Des put him on Lite and Easy, looks like he goes to Macca's with Kas after training.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Glad we have him, our roster hasn't always lived up to the hype but guys Like him are hitting a purple patch.

bulldawg

bulldog
Reaction score
remember when we first heard about Fifita signing and everyone was like Eastwood to go.

ppffttt

glad eastwood is playing, he is a mobile forward.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
eastwood is one of the more important players in our team. every time he comes off we tend to struggle big time.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Excellent rugby league athlete, was born to play this game.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If you took your first look at him, you'd think he wouldn't be the fine backrower he is. Some of his cover defence has been brilliant.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thanks for starting a thread he certainly deserves one. I think he played with great vision and energy. His best game this season

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't think I've ever read a bad word about beastwood on this forum and that's amazing in itself considering some of the rubbish I've read....but that just shows how good he is.. I was devastated when he went to England, but I'm glad he's back .. he is the epitome of what a bulldog should be

dogs_of_war89

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I don't think I've ever read a bad word about beastwood on this forum and that's amazing in itself considering some of the rubbish I've read....but that just shows how good he is.. I was devastated when he went to England, but I'm glad he's back .. he is the epitome of what a bulldog should be
The guy loves the dogs with a passion aswell. He left england early to come back to us

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The guy loves the dogs with a passion aswell. He left england early to come back to us
Yeah I know, I've heard that from many people. Players like beasty rub off on other players... And it is evident in some of the gritty performances this year, that there is plenty of pride in the Jersey

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I remember him being fairly quick in 2012, that last try against the rabbits when inglis was chasing him down

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm starting to think we should have kept Kevin Moore as a player scouter. He wanted James graham, eastwood, ennis, stagg great defender, tolman, hannant, pritchard etc

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Was it last year where he hit that mad patch of form and was making line breaks all over the place?

Because I feel he's starting to play into form once again!

CheesyDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I still think he can improve. He has been playing well this past few weeks but before he went to England a couple years ago, he was a machine.
His footwork for a big man is unbelievable and his passing is well above average for a forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.