Greg Alexander you're a knob!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamper

Waterboy
Reaction score
just watched the replay on fox. Who else is SO sick of this guys innability to compliment this team!
What is your F##KIN problem? even after the game he could only crap on about how unlucky manly was and how they nearly hung on. Your commentary is boring and totally biased towards any team playing the dogs. does any one else feel this way?feel free to vent your frustration here! hopefully some people from fox can read it and replace him with someone who is willing to give credit where it's due. !!

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
agreed Swamper, this knobjockey does my head in worse than Daley

Talltimber

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The alleged gang rape victim of 2004 was one of Alexanders closest friends female relatives. True story.
Wow they must be bitterly disapointed in the lies she told and the trouble it got her into.
I also wonder if they ever laid awake at night sorry for all the reputations she ruined by telling those lies.

Big_Dawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
U shud have seen nrl on fox the other day he praised manly to kill us

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
braith anasta was the same during the toyota cup games yesterday, he never once said the dogs did something well on the field

Ironhide07

In The Dog House
Reaction score
Did you see him at the Dally M's talking to 'Dogs players lol looked like he was about to cry :D

dogsday

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
We also have another DOGS hater in the clown they call Rusty what a complete f/w

MiteyDogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alexander is always against us, even when Barba scored that try last night, when Morris made that break on the sideline.. all Brandy the piece of #@%$ did was praise KING for that attempt of a weak tackle on Morris!! and all those 50/50 decisions against us last night, of course he was on Manly's side!

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was it Alexander that gleefully first pointed out that we had 14 players on the field a couple of years ago, robbing us of our 2 point win and the minor premiership?

racin jason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This bloke is a total tool. I've been saying it for ages. He is by far the worst commentator Fox has closely followed by Daley and Pearce. All three of those ****s hate the Dogs!

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly guys who doesn't hate us.,. Who gives a **** honestly I think we will the gf this year watching this dribble game Souths and storm... So let the haters hate ..... We will be there gf day mark my words :grinning:

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Was it Alexander that gleefully first pointed out that we had 14 players on the field a couple of years ago, robbing us of our 2 point win and the minor premiership?
Was against his beloved Panthers as well.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The alleged gang rape victim of 2004 was one of Alexanders closest friends female relatives. True story.
I think it was Alexander dressed in drag, that's why his voice squeaks like a 12yo boy when he talks. I am also hoping Daley will depart Fox when he starts his unsuccessful stint as the NSW coach.

Bulldog_NJ

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joel Caine the Niff Nuff is the same. Tips everyone to beat us, and can't give us a compliment.

wyongguy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alexander is always against us, even when Barba scored that try last night, when Morris made that break on the sideline.. all Brandy the piece of #@%$ did was praise KING for that attempt of a weak tackle on Morris!! and all those 50/50 decisions against us last night, of course he was on Manly's side!
I actually thought king deserved a bit of praise for that attempt, for a prop to get that close to Morris impressed me

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If dogs do get to gf and then go on to win. The fox replay will be all the much sweeter as Daley and Alexander will have to either shut up or praise when Ennis lifts the trophy

Status
Not open for further replies.