Greenburg Is Doing Greatness to Our Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watch this and understand what i mean, he is having a massive impact on the players themselves, not just their ability to play, but on their ability to make a difference in people's lives:

[video]http://www.foxsports.com.au/League/bulldogs-nrl-on-fox-feature-/video-e6frf3ou-1226054271751?subcat=1225864518708&site=FoxSports[/video]

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah great video .. We just need to be carefully not get too involved in the community, and forget that at the bottom line we ARE a Rugby League team.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Yeah great video .. We just need to be carefully not get too involved in the community, and forget that at the bottom line we ARE a Rugby League team.
I have problems with a club paying someone $350,000 a year for 7 months work, which isn't actually work, but only entertainment.

No, do as much community work as you can.

simmmo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll reserve my comments on his greatness until this management can win us at least one premiership. Premierships and premierships alone are the mark of greatness. He's doing a good job tho

bert

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Makes you proud to be a Bulldogs member / supporter / fan

The Raider

Green eyed
Reaction score
I would kill for a CEO like Greenburg, best CEO in the game

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
what a wonderful man, Greenberg is, and an honour and blessing to have him associtiated with our great club. He has achieved alot for us, and leads by example

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
greenburg has done what malcom noad couldnt or wouldnt do, hes turned the bulldogs into one of the most marketable and best clubs in the nrl, well done greenburg

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
Oh my goodness, how touching! Great, great video.

So proud to support this club <3

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Holy sh*t.... how many times did Turner use "ya know" in his part of the video? :roflol:

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
he is nothing short of highly impressive in his line of work, considering he did get the award for 'top sports admistrator of nsw' in 2009 and is said to be regarded as one of the best in the country and said to be high on the list to replace gallop at the helm of the nrl.

there is alot more to being a top ceo than just winning footy games. it's just part of the gig. a premiership is pretty much the only thing missing from his impressive resume

but just remember, he inherited a bag of ****. i doubt any other administrator would have been as productive with our club as greenberg has been to date and he hasn't been with us for very long. it takes a significant period of time to turn around a club in the NRL going from being torn to shreds in alot of the important aspects of it's structure and appeal, culminating in a wooden spoon, to eventually becoming a premiership winner again. it is simply no small feat, unless you're not living in reality.

this bloke is as good as it gets and he is not finished, he's only just begun. the best administrator in the comp bar none!

LG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll reserve my comments on his greatness until this management can win us at least one premiership. Premierships and premierships alone are the mark of greatness. He's doing a good job tho
for coaches and players, i agree completely

for CEO's, i don't really agree, he and his staff have recruited well and have turned us around on the field but what he has done for us off it has been nothing short of outstanding, premiership or not, he is a great CEO

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
GreenBurg >>>> daylight >>>>> Noad

So glad we got rid of that disease.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
GreenBurg >>>> daylight >>>>> Noad

So glad we got rid of that disease.
Yeah but does Greenburg ring Gallop and demand answers on his clubs blatent bad ref calls? Both round ten versus Dargons sucksh1t bad luck decisions is a bit too much to take.
How far does the NRL want to take this garbage? It's a disgrace to Australia.

Moodey

Unknown
Reaction score
Fantastic video. So proud to support such a wonderful club

Status
Not open for further replies.