Green, Emelio and Patten in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Bulldogs welcome back Luke Patten who will replace Trent Cutler while Andrew Emelio gets a chance in place of the injured Willie Tonga.

www.bulldogs.com.au

nothing about green

Mustang

lol
Reaction score
should have played someone other then green. but oh well

fire up doggiessssss

Mac

lol finch
Reaction score
raiders by 12+ if green is in

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
When i saw Green play last year, he was alright. Whats the go with everyone bagging him??

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When i saw Green play last year, he was alright. Whats the go with everyone bagging him??
ur kidding right?

u dont remember him earlier this year? he was a joke lol

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jarrad Hickey has failed a fitness test and will be replaced by Jon Green.

oh god thats from www.bulldogs.com.au

what are the odds on raiders to win 13+?

Sull

Whitaker Eye
Reaction score
lol he'll have to play about 25 mins I think, common Green, go well.

He played the full 80 a few PL games ago, he's improved since the start of the season, but still Hickey would have been 10x better.

Beau_Dog

Rated
Reaction score
hmm... we still have a gun back row playing and patten is back! so... hopefully the little time green is on the feild he can do the basic things well.... we shouldnt have to worry about green losing us the match and if we do.... well the whole team has let themselves down!! dogs by 20

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
Well what are we all saying now... teach me and everyone here to judge players .... Jon Green was on FIRE!

Had some great offloads, went hard in every play, set up tries and looked like a quality player... Well done Greeny... :D :D

I think he should be mighty proud of his performance and if he can keep it up every week, then he might just start pressuring those in the FG for a spot... as he seems to be useful when he get it right.. :grinning:

Mac

lol finch
Reaction score
yep i eat my words, green suprised me today

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
yep i eat my words, green suprised me today
Think we all do... I certainly do.. didn't think he had that in him, thought he was just a solid, average front rower.. but when he gets it right, he offers us something quite useful... I don't think you'll find someone, except an idiot say that Green is a worthless player after today... :grinning:

The Key is now for him to back it up every week... fight for a FG spot and show us all he is more than just one performance, as I now think he is.. ;)

H

Hazmak

Think we all do... I certainly do.. didn't think he had that in him, thought he was just a solid, average front rower.. but when he gets it right, he offers us something quite useful... I don't think you'll find someone, except an idiot say that Green is a worthless player after today... :grinning:

The Key is now for him to back it up every week... fight for a FG spot and show us all he is more than just one performance, as I now think he is.. ;)
He probably won't play FG next week. Hickey to take his spot back on the bench.

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
He probably won't play FG next week. Hickey to take his spot back on the bench.
He won't Hazmak... read what I said.. I said fight for a spot... not have a spot... if he keeps up the form he showed today, he will make Folkesy pick him... :grinning:

It's great to have such depth and talent, and it only gets better next season... it's all looking good for the future... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.