The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
We were due some luck

Last edited by a moderator:

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Boys will be buzzing after this win I reckon, Reynolds had the help of Glenn Stewart twice to pull that off remember :grinning:

pupii

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I hear he's up for an Oscar nomination for that one :D

Renegade

Kennel Established
Reaction score
All I saw was glen Stewart lift him in the tackle....last time that happened from memory someone got 5 weeks.

I hope he goes on report

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I couldn't have dreamed of a better, dirtier way to beat the eagles at Brooky.

Toovey is going to blow a gasket.

I wish I was female so I could throw some pussy at Josh Reynolds the bloke is a fucking legend.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Fkn embarrassing. Not in the name of the game if you ask me.

Ironhide07

In The Dog House
Reaction score
I couldn't have dreamed of a better, dirtier way to beat the eagles at Brooky.

Toovey is going to blow a gasket.

I wish I was female so I could throw some pussy at Josh Reynolds the bloke is a fucking legend.
Toovey blow a gasket!? What about the piss poor display once again by the ref's. I was fuming so hard as soon as we were 18 up in the first half they turned the game single handedly then 18 up the second half BOOM Again the **** us! I'm sick of this. The boys are sick of this! Des is sick of this! What is it about the Bulldogs the ref's hate so much? I have never laughed so hard at such a wrong call by the refs for Joshy's forward flip but guess what, WE DESERVED IT!

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
FFS..the "flop" had nothing to do with the penalty, the penalty was for the late tackle. If it was a dive, why wasn't it on report. People need to calm the fuck down.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think the refs had another below par game. And they were bad both ways. I dont watch too many other games these days, dont follow the league as close as I used to. But the last few weeks the reffering has been boarderline terrible (games we have been involved in). I am not going to say that we copped all the bad calls tonight becuase Manly got hard done by a few times too. Bad thing is it is not an easy fix that will change the reffing standard.

Kila R Ralai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The refs made some poor calls against us so I suppose thats justice....poor calls gave the eagles a roll on in the first half...

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
FFS..the "flop" had nothing to do with the penalty, the penalty was for the late tackle. If it was a dive, why wasn't it on report. People need to calm the fuck down.
Just watched the replay and you are 100% correct. Penalty was for continuing tackle after he called held. Grub still jumped though. Which as a dog act.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
But mate, the carrying on with the tackle penalty negates the jump, so you cant say Reynolds was in the wrong.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
League Freak ‏@LeagueFreak 15m

Here's one for Manly Sea Eagles fans from League Freak ‏@LeagueFreak 15m

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Just watched the replay and you are 100% correct. Penalty was for continuing tackle after he called held. Grub still jumped though. Which as a dog act.
Who gives a fuck if you think it's a dog act, acting happens in every game so get over it

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who cares! They got away with murder in this game. How about the push on Tolman as he's trying to grab the ball, he doesn't even get near it, yet they get a fresh set of 6 and score off that set. Deadset joke as the ref was there and it was clearly foul play.

I'd hate it if it happened against the dogs but its about time we had a call go our way for a change.

It was justice.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Yeah because NRL players NEVER milk penalties!

Status
Not open for further replies.