Grand Final day will possibly be a sad day for Canterbury...

Status
Not open for further replies.

simmmo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
... If Manly win, they equal our 8 premiership titles. This is unacceptable! Warriors must win!!!!

marsvolta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
another reason to root for the warriors (in first grade)

simmmo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully it will be like 1995. Manly finished top and we finished 6th. We were massive underdogs going into the gf, and our fearless coach, Jimmy Dymock, fired up massively on the day and we got home. Similar to the situation the Warriors are in now. Hopefully they can do the same as us in 1995 and beat this mob!!

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Hopefully it will be like 1995. Manly finished top and we finished 6th. We were massive underdogs going into the gf, and our fearless coach, Jimmy Dymock, fired up massively on the day and we got home. Similar to the situation the Warriors are in now. Hopefully they can do the same as us in 1995 and beat this mob!!
you've just unintentionally taken me back to one of the best GF experiences of my life. Manly raging favourites (homo's) and watched it with Manly fan mates and it was glorious..JD I love you

[FKN-SIK]

Gigidy Gigidy
Reaction score
Hopefully this year it's Mateo firing up

Big Nick

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Or the other scenario could be that Manly win, and Hasler thinks I've done my job now and says, show me the money Doggies!!!

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
who will be our simon gillies then?

he was considered best on ground that day by many involved in the game, but got pushed aside for an ARL aligned player for the clive churchill medal that day

jimmy played well though

simmmo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
you've just unintentionally taken me back to one of the best GF experiences of my life. Manly raging favourites (homo's) and watched it with Manly fan mates and it was glorious..JD I love you
The look on bob fulton's face after the game was priceless!

simmmo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
who will be our simon gillies then?

he was considered best on ground that day by many involved in the game, but got pushed aside for an ARL aligned player for the clive churchill medal that day

jimmy played well though
Simon Mannering will be their Gillies. Does the work, no mistakes, solid performer every game

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
**** i hope the warriors win

die manly die

:p

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If Manly win and we get Hasler then I won't care.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm going for Manly. I know most of you hate them, but I live in New Zealand and when I went to the opening round game between the Warriors and Parramatta, I was pretty disappointed by some of the fan behaviour, those sort of people don't deserve a successful team. That said, I know some great Warriors fans. In b4 Manly fans suck, I know, but I don't live in Sydney so I won't have to deal with it.

I also like Manly quite a bit, they have that 'us against the world' mentality and style that most Dogs fan would masturbate vigorously to if we still had it.

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm going for Manly. I know most of you hate them, but I live in New Zealand and when I went to the opening round game between the Warriors and Parramatta, I was pretty disappointed by some of the fan behaviour, those sort of people don't deserve a successful team. That said, I know some great Warriors fans. In b4 Manly fans suck, I know, but I don't live in Sydney so I won't have to deal with it.

I also like Manly quite a bit, they have that 'us against the world' mentality and style that most Dogs fan would masturbate vigorously to if we still had it.
understandable. furry muff mate

:D

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
We have won half a dozen between us since Parramatta last did anything ...

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
understandable. furry muff mate

:D
I don't give a sh*t about either of them, I hope they smack the crap out of each other, I hope the game will be a draw then 10 minutes each way again so they can belt ph*k out of each other for another 20 minutes for another draw with a replay the following week so they can smash the living crap out of each other again, with another draw and share the trophy for 6 months each.
This will demoralise both teams embarrass them both being the first teams to share a premiership in the history of the NRL, plus be a great softening up period for when the doggies play them early next year.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Warriors FTW!!

I'm backing them 1-12

Status
Not open for further replies.