Votes: 4 5.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
okay guys, here it is:grinning:
First of all I want to add, that not many thought we would get to this stage that we are at now, either way we are winners in my opinion. I can see our boys getting up in this one, we have the game to trouble Melbourne and I think we will.

Hope they smash Cronk as well, he has that Wannabe University lecturer attitude about him

Dogs by 6 in a thriller, a try in the 75th minute to Keating to win us the Grand Final.

Saint Nick

New Pup
Reaction score
First off i would like to say well done fellas , and from everyone in St Helens myself included i hope you give them a good hiding ! Dogs by 8 !

GOOD LUCK !

playon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
score 19 - 12 Doggies win :love:

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
We will win, thats all Im gonna say

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
We didn't get to this grand final by accident, we won the right to be there. There's been plenty of talk about the Storm's "big three", Slater, Cronk and Smith but there's another one who seems to have flown under the rader and that's Ryan Hoffman. IMO he's another real danger man. I'm sure Des will have made plans to shut down all of them. Dogs by 1-13.

GRKDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dogs by 4. Barba last try to claim the title of best fullback in the NRL!!

tezza1

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Cannot beleive that everyone is so confident. I mean its good to be confidnet though have you seen Melbourne play lately?

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cannot beleive that everyone is so confident. I mean its good to be confidnet though have you seen Melbourne play lately?
TBH I don't think they've been playing as we'll as everyone thinks they have. They lost 5 straight. But since then look at who they've beaten. They smashed penrith in melb, standard win. They struggled to beat Brisbane who were awful at the end. Beat the Titans who didn't make the 8. Beat the sharks who tailed off badly at the end. Then the tigers who were shot ducks. Then come finals time they've smashed manly and Souths in melb, the thing about those two games is that those games were Souths n manlys worse game all year. So how much can u read into it? Also watching slater play, he's not 100%. His knee is heavily strapped, and he doesn't look as fast and as explosive as he usually is. This game is there for us to win, and I'll tell you now, we want this. One tackle from Ennis on sat night typified. I think it was McQueen who made half a bust. Inu got him off balance, Ennis came over, and the look on his face, his eyes, was lik ur not ****in going anywhere. The boys are so determined and focused. Another thing is we are fitter, it'll be close, we'll get them in the last 20. Our boys are ready for this one, make no mistake, both teams are gunna turn up with their A-Game. Dogs for the win 25-12!

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
TBH I don't think they've been playing as we'll as everyone thinks they have. They lost 5 straight. But since then look at who they've beaten. They smashed penrith in melb, standard win. They struggled to beat Brisbane who were awful at the end. Beat the Titans who didn't make the 8. Beat the sharks who tailed off badly at the end. Then the tigers who were shot ducks. Then come finals time they've smashed manly and Souths in melb, the thing about those two games is that those games were Souths n manlys worse game all year. So how much can u read into it? Also watching slater play, he's not 100%. His knee is heavily strapped, and he doesn't look as fast and as explosive as he usually is. This game is there for us to win, and I'll tell you now, we want this. One tackle from Ennis on sat night typified. I think it was McQueen who made half a bust. Inu got him off balance, Ennis came over, and the look on his face, his eyes, was lik ur not ****in going anywhere. The boys are so determined and focused. Another thing is we are fitter, it'll be close, we'll get them in the last 20. Our boys are ready for this one, make no mistake, both teams are gunna turn up with their A-Game. Dogs for the win 25-12!
they lost 5 straight when Slater was injured and he is fine now- his last game proves that without a doubt.

Reynolds was all over us and he's no Cronk plus they've got players who have played in and won massive games.

We aren't the favourites for good reason. We can win but geez it's going to require perfection.

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
they lost 5 straight when Slater was injured and he is fine now- his last game proves that without a doubt.
That try Slater scored (The run away try), he looked slow... Lyon almost caught him from the other side of the field and Slater had a massive start on him (Only 50 metres to run)... BUT his other touches in the game were sublime.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
That try Slater scored (The run away try), he looked slow... Lyon almost caught him from the other side of the field and Slater had a massive start on him (Only 50 metres to run)... BUT his other touches in the game were sublime.
yeah I noticed that but he's more dangerous over 25-30 getting on the inside and outside of defences and his timing is genius.

Cronk is the real threat , the way he calls the right play at the right time and sells it to the opp is potent. dummy to kick then pass,screaming for the ball knowing full well it's going out the back etc.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Storm looked very clinical against a Manly side that had knockonathon but The Bulldogs have bustling Barry Eastwood who has added another element to our attack.
With a big home ground advantage the boyz will be buzzing and full of adrenaline, Manly were a busted pack.

MrDogzOfWar

Dogz At War!
Reaction score
Canterbury-Bulldogs 1-12 points, going to be a tough and intense game..

Big_Dawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
First off i would like to say well done fellas , and from everyone in St Helens myself included i hope you give them a good hiding ! Dogs by 8 !

GOOD LUCK !
Did jimmy tell you about the kennel?

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Storm, too big, too strong, their just too good. Storm by 50.

Status
Not open for further replies.