Graham's rig ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Anyone having a geez at a shirtless James Graham during today's match wish to comment on what a sight to behold it was ?

Some observations if I may ...

- His abs are huge and his jersey looks like it needs a bonnet scoop. Either that or he's eaten half a cows arse prior to the game and still digesting it like a boa constrictor.

- And also, I've noticed despite 3 years of Australian conditions his tan factor is sitting at about 3%. Fail "tan" James.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
- And also, I've noticed despite 3 years of Australian conditions his tan factor is sitting at about 3%. Fail "tan" James.

I'm not sure if you've noticed but he is a rednut, they cant get a tan only freckles and red burn.

Rottie

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Jeez stop it youse are turning me on!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone having a geez at a shirtless James Graham during today's match wish to comment on what a sight to behold it was ?

Some observations if I may ...

- His abs are huge and his jersey looks like it needs a bonnet scoop. Either that or he's eaten half a cows arse prior to the game and still digesting it like a boa constrictor.

lol that's a funny observation but I do agree with you about the tan factor..!

I personally liked what I saw.. a lot ..but yknow, I don't get out much these days lol

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didnt look like the new school footy player with the huge chest and 6 pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.