Graham found his Mo jo

Status
Not open for further replies.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
in all the excitement of Friday night in a top shelf performance by the side, think it kinda got lost that the big pommie bastard had his best game since coming back.....well and truly found his Mojo, yeah baby!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thought I'd reply in order to not leave you hanging for a high five!

Yes it seems he's slowly returning to form. As long as he steers clear of being first receiver and let's our halves do their job he can focus on his role and being his best. Enjoying watching him the last couple of weeks that's for sure

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't mind him being first receiver, just not all the damn time.

jamma01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Been getting back to his best since the roosters game , if he rediscovers last year form we wont be beaten

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He got over 200m run meters yeah?

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
he was pushing for metres at every tackle, havent seen that since last year

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
No, he ran for 159m.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
He had back to back injuries and before that a long suspension, so took a few rounds to get confidence and match fitness back. It really is as simple as that. Oh and mojo doesn't have a space or dash in it ;)

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No, he ran for 159m.
do you work or have an investment in nrlstats.com? i myself use that site but since nrl.com is the official stats dont see the point in always correcting the numbers quoted on there

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
do you work or have an investment in nrlstats.com? i myself use that site but since nrl.com is the official stats dont see the point in always correcting the numbers quoted on there
No but it is clearly a better source of stats as sportsdata provide stats for clubs, betting agencies and print media. The games are also reviewed multiple times by different stataticians. Another strong indication is to compare there stats to what RLW publish online, they are the same. Would RLW publish wrong stats? No they wouldn't.The stats off the nrl site are inflated and clearly wrong. But hey go ahead and believe them if it makes you guys feel better.

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No but it is clearly a better source of stats as sportsdata provide stats for clubs, betting agencies and print media. The games are also reviewed multiple times by different stataticians. Another strong indication is to compare there stats to what RLW publish online, they are the same. Would RLW publish wrong stats? No they wouldn't.The stats off the nrl site are inflated and clearly wrong. But hey go ahead and believe them if it makes you guys feel better.
im with you on using nrlstats.com just dont see the point with correcting someone using the stats off nrl.com since there most easily accessible and are the "official statistics"

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
im with you on using nrlstats.com just dont see the point with correcting someone using the stats off nrl.com since there most easily accessible and are the "official statistics"
All im saying is there is a far better and more reliable stat sheet provided by sportsdata on nrlstats.com .. it was asked if he ran over 200m, he did not.

Status
Not open for further replies.