Is Trollin
Reaction score
what do I think...

Aerosol Art = Bloody Awesome

Tags and other grafitti = Crap

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There's a guy at the Sunday Markets at The Rocks who does these ****ing awesome artworks with spray cans. They are unbelievable. If you're ever around there on a Sunday morning, check it out.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I dont mind controlled graffiti IE - the one along burwood station.

Was done by a few people at the youth center - and it looks brilliant. Its basically a depiction of that area (street names, people shopping, the YMCA center). I really like that.

But other ghey stuff bothers me sometimes

cljunior

Sherwin departs 2007
Reaction score
Graffiti aint rubbish as u were implying in that post, ILLEGAL grafitti is digusting but to generalise grafitti as distgusting is STUPID, like you.

Grafitti is a form of art, its just that many people think of illegal crap on walls when they hear the word grafitti..

i kinda agree with u on the whole TAG thing, but some people do Grafitti for a living. By creaing murals and stuff.

as for u saying "tags" are not good, it is like a signiture. Many people "tag" as mark of territory or get there reputation upp and not ALL TAGS are used for illegal purposes.. many people use tags in LEGAL murals as a "signiture", to mark there piece and so that other people can identify hoo done a certain piece.

so u should think before u write dude...

haha, well i did mention how i like those murals, which is referring to 'real' graffiti, which u so call it. so your entire spew post is kind of meaningless.

I never said ALL graffiti is disgusting.

as for as tagging goes, you ever thought to stop to think that the more tags you see on murals and stuff, the cooler these losers think it is to tag public property?

"mark of territory or reputation up" hahahaha, right, werd up brother :P

artistic graffiti can stay, the rest of you taggers can go to jail for all i care

Timmy_Doggies

Flagbearer
Reaction score
I love it..I try to get up as much as possible..Nothing sweeter than painting a fresh train..

latina

candy girl
Reaction score
woke up this morning went outside drove to uni came home and noticed sum1 had tagged my letter box ffs :uptight:

M

MikeyP..

haha, well i did mention how i like those murals, which is referring to 'real' graffiti, which u so call it. so your entire spew post is kind of meaningless.

I never said ALL graffiti is disgusting.

as for as tagging goes, you ever thought to stop to think that the more tags you see on murals and stuff, the cooler these losers think it is to tag public property?

"mark of territory or reputation up" hahahaha, right, werd up brother :P

artistic graffiti can stay, the rest of you taggers can go to jail for all i care
lol ....... i was lost when i wrote that, but MEH ....hoo cares, if u dont like it then dig a hole and go bury urself....or u can list the "tags" and i could possibly write hoo is hoo lol .......

::JuSt-BLaZe::

`ashley.
Reaction score
graffiti in Newtown is so funny.
it's all political, poetic and hippy like..

like, they write poems and slogans and **** on walls thinking people will take it seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.