Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Definitely a KEEPER, hands down !!

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mate, I remember listening to Spencer Lenius' podcast with Mansour explaining how "God made" him choose Roosters over the dogs.

He was so monotonic in his answer. Curran obviously wants to be here. Leniu doesn't seem like he doesn't even want to be at the chooks.

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk
I don’t even think he will last his contract there. Thought he would start alongside Collins but with the emergence of May and his suspension. He will fight for minutes with May, Whyte & E Butcher. Still would love him at the Dogs though.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It’s been good the 1yr & 2yr deals that Gus has been handing out to the imports… prove yourself & you’ll get a longer & no doubt a beefed up deal! Case in point Max King & Presto!

Mann, Curran etc all on 2yr deals, no doubt will be extended based on their early season form!!

Funny now that a few clubs have lost their marquee players due to injuries are not laughing at the Dogs anymore due to signing so many “Utilities” & “Depth” rather than quality like the f’wits at Scumgraph suggested.
Totally agree. Great value signings that have bought into the club culture and work ethic. Cant fault any of our 2024 signings tbh. Even Hutchison is adding value, despite not being a world class half.
It's so nice to still see a pretty decent line-up announced despite the amount of injuries we currently have.

Reactions: ATT

CBDog

In the Zone
Reaction score
But he didn’t want to be here, no other team wanted him…….didn’t Gus see the fake smile.
I remember last year Curran was not named in the Warriors game last year after playing in Sydney.
He remained in Sydney and reason cited was family/personal matter.
I reckon he was out somewhere with Gus talking contract.