Opinion Gould and the bulldogs

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
First of all I must say I’m happy with the signing as gould as the general manager.
Appreciate john kourys effort to land his signature.
im pleased that he wants to get in right away and get to it starting ASAP. we have cap to play with and he will spend it wisely . I don’t care how much he cost of by some miracle we can jag a few wins and avoid the spoon it helps .
I always thought he had a soft spot for the club.
Now to praise the board being in since November they have signed some great players so far. Since being in charge and with Arthur laundy happy to help the club become a power house again its humbling.
With gus and laundy involved I’m sure they can bring us back to glory gus is a very powerful influencial figure regardless of his commentary lol
Anyways that my appreciation thread
Up the doggies we back

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
First of all I must say I’m happy with the signing as gould as the general manager.
Appreciate john kourys effort to land his signature.
im pleased that he wants to get in right away and get to it starting ASAP. we have cap to play with and he will spend it wisely . I don’t care how much he cost of by some miracle we can jag a few wins and avoid the spoon it helps .
I always thought he had a soft spot for the club.
Now to praise the board being in since November they have signed some great players so far. Since being in charge and with Arthur laundy happy to help the club become a power house again its humbling.
With gus and laundy involved I’m sure they can bring us back to glory gus is a very powerful influencial figure regardless of his commentary lol
Anyways that my appreciation thread
Up the doggies we back
We will start winning again, things will change sooner now, exciting.!!

Reactions: ATT