Got this done while I was in NYC this year at a store called LIDS. Thoughts??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ironhide07

In The Dog House
Reaction score
Looks like something to do with Cadbury Chocolate :D Looks awesome

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
On a completely unrelated topic the club should promote something along the lines of I am Canterbury. Just like in football (soccer communities) I.e. I am Liverpool and that.

Would make a good bumper sticker. I am Canterbury 13 with a dogs logo on blue an white. Gives fans and members a sense of belonging. Don't think any other nrl team does it but I could be wrong.

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On a completely unrelated topic the club should promote something along the lines of I am Canterbury. Just like in football (soccer communities) I.e. I am Liverpool and that.

Would make a good bumper sticker. I am Canterbury 13 with a dogs logo on blue an white. Gives fans and members a sense of belonging. Don't think any other nrl team does it but I could be wrong.
Souths went for a "We are South Sydney" slogan as part of their (hilariously crap) membership video the other year.

[video=youtube;X91GQYz5yKw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X91GQYz5yKw[/video]

G

Gladiator.

I'm gonna go get a tattoo that says "I'm 12 and what is this."

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

Parra could have a good one: "Spooning Together As One"

Bulldogs have "Together Forever" iirc.

Status
Not open for further replies.