Gorden Tallis says he would’ve punched David Klemmer in Game II

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggies15

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
GORDEN Tallis has declared if he was still playing he would’ve gone the knuckle on David Klemmer in the wake of the destructive display by the Blues’ tyro forward in Origin II.

Klemmer was in a running battle with most of the Maroons pack at the MCG last Wednesday night but, with the edict on no punching, they mostly indulged in shoving and sledging.

Speaking on The Triple M Rush Hour on Tuesday, Tallis surreptitiously issued a call to arms for Queensland’s forwards to put the young pup back in his place in the Origin decider on July 8.
“I’d run hard and that but I didn’t run in and push people and stand there and do all that,” Tallis said. “Everybody forgets, I never ran in and pushed. Yeah, I did punch people when they got in my face. He (Klemmer) would’ve been one of them — 100 per cent.

Tallis then referred to a stoush with then Penrith prop Ben Ross when he was playing for the Broncos in 2003 in which he unleashed a volley of punches that found the mark.
“The last bloke to mouth off like him to me was Ben Ross,” Tallis said.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/sta...emmer-in-game-ii/story-fn31yxah-1227411969414

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn't he have a cry when Gallen punched miles and sure punch klemmer just expect it right back

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
This article would excite me more if it were still the days before the no punch rule because I know this would be just a stir up for a fight in the next game. Also I would love to see Gordon in his prime v Klembot now.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It should read "Sucker punched Klemmer" because that was Tallis to a tee.

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sure.

They can have a go, but they will quickly be on the receiving end of an absolute hiding if they do throw one and give Klemmer a free pass to retaliate.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol Fuk off Tallis.

Klemmer would turn u into mashed potatoe in 5 seconds.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Did klemmer hurt your boyfriends feelings now you wanna be a Bulli I hope klemmer buries them one by one

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This bloke needs to **** off back to the hole he fell out of, if she'll have him.

Bringing up the Ben Ross incident as if that was a positive outcome for him, the dog **** practically king hit him. How tough is he, bashing a bloke that didn't want anything to do with the fight.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
what about Sam thiaday Tallis? These Queenslanders are the dumbest fuks.
And Tallis you fuk klemmer is only a kid you fuk head only 21 comments like that from a grown ass man is what can fuk with a mind of a young bloke on the rise. Everyone cares about depression in the nrl and shit well it starts from the fuk heads like Tallis making remarks like I would have punched him. Leave him the fuk alone his only 21 and did nothing wrong. He was taking no cheap shots like hodges and co.
So Tallis you really seem like you have something to prove to call out a young man that's prob 20 years or more your junior.
And the nrl is worried about the shoulder charges being a bad look for the game.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Tallis can go poo in his right hand, shove it in his mouth then repeat that process 100 times.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Punch him now you inbred has been. I dare you.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tallis gets paid to talk like a 10 year old .. unbelievable

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
what about Sam thiaday Tallis? These Queenslanders are the dumbest fuks.
And Tallis you fuk klemmer is only a kid you fuk head only 21 comments like that from a grown ass man is what can fuk with a mind of a young bloke on the rise. Everyone cares about depression in the nrl and shit well it starts from the fuk heads like Tallis making remarks like I would have punched him. Leave him the fuk alone his only 21 and did nothing wrong. He was taking no cheap shots like hodges and co.
So Tallis you really seem like you have something to prove to call out a young man that's prob 20 years or more your junior.
And the nrl is worried about the shoulder charges being a bad look for the game.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Someone reply tweeted during the show "What about Justin Hodges, he does the same".

Dumb **** blubbered and stumbled and couldn't think of an excuse up. Sounded like he had a stroke live on air trying to reply.

Then resorted back to the childish "its their opinion but not mine" stance.

Tallis is that skidmark that no matter how much you brush, it's still stuck to the back of the bowl.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Someone reply tweeted during the show "What about Justin Hodges, he does the same".

Dumb **** blubbered and stumbled and couldn't think of an excuse up. Sounded like he had a stroke live on air trying to reply.

Tallis is that skidmark that no matter how much you brush, it's still stuck to the back of the bowl.
Hodges is the biggest grub of all time, the whole QLD team actually and I'm not being bias, its about time we play dirty like those has been!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

lmao ..you should write a book of metaphors

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score

His got no brain how did he land a job in the media

Status
Not open for further replies.