Goodwin scores a double for New Zealand

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
ALSO

not sure if it was mentioned - but Byrson was the GK when Luke was off the field

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Hahaha :love: Borat
*borat accent* they say that america haz ze best television in ze world and yet its been on the same channel for the last 3 hours

bahahahahhaa i lol'd at that

(might not be 100% but those who ahve watched know what im talkin about lol)

100% Warriors

THANKS HAZ!
Reaction score
*borat accent* they say that america haz ze best television in ze world and yet its been on the same channel for the last 3 hours

bahahahahhaa i lol'd at that

(might not be 100% but those who ahve watched know what im talkin about lol)
I know what your talking about, :love: Borat

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Look I don't want to rain in on everyone's parade or anything, but that was one of the worst performances I have seen from Bryson.

His first try was a simple catch and score of a Benji Marshall move - apart from that he didn't do a lot. He got completely beaten on defense by his opposition winger on three occasions that I can remember and he got caught out not marking up on a goal line drop out from the Tongan's which went out to touch. He did not get a lot of opportunities.

Now I understand there are some new combinations out there but it was still an ordanary effort from a lot of players.

Hopefully they gel better in the coming weeks cos based on that performance, they will be slaughtered by both England and Australia.

Paki Afu - came on midway in the second half, made some good runs, dropped an inside ball from Mateo as Tonga were on the offensive and Tonga lost the initiative. Needs a bit of work.

Eastwood - spent a lot of time on the bench for some unknown reason. Made some solid hits (one forced an error) and carried the ball strongly. Kearney needs to learn how to use this guy better.

Fein had a pretty good game considering what I was expecting of him.

Other stand out players - Marshall was pretty good, Perrett made some strong runs but Junior Saua was a wrecking ball, they had big problems trying to stop him.

Status
Not open for further replies.