Good luck Josh and the blues

Status
Not open for further replies.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Good luck to Josh Morris tonight. Hope he has a blinder and gets through the game injury free and most importantly I hope he helps the blues destroy those filthy toads.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
I hope he muscles up on Inglis and gets in his face all night - good for he blues and his confidence for us for the rest of the year. He can do it.Good luck buddy

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just hope he pulls up injury free and is ready for Friday night

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Good luck josh. Screw the blues. I hope Robbie Farrah throws an intercept to cost them the game ! Oh wait, he's done that already !!!:D

the_gamee

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Good luck josh. Screw the blues. I hope Robbie Farrah throws an intercept to cost them the game ! Oh wait, he's done that already !!!:D
I was thinking the same, but seeing as im going in this cold and rainy weather, **** it, i want them to smash QLD

Old Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Warren Ryan has just said on ABC Radio that he though Josh's defensive reads in Origin I were ordinary. He believes he is playing out of position and is a LEFT hand centre. I tend to agree. I'd like to see him remain at LEFT centre for the Dogs and let Jono Wright and Inu fight out the opposite side.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
He ended up scoring the match winning try.

And he came out of it uninjured.

Nice.

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
was a phuckn weapon all night when he got the ball with space IMO 2nd best centre in the game after inglis
what an outstanding match from him very classy player saved uates bacon so many times

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Josh Morris played his best origin ever,scored a try and did the job on containing Inglis, just wish ball hog glen Stewart would give him more ball!!

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
Josh Morris played his best origin ever,scored a try and did the job on containing Inglis, just wish ball hog glen Stewart would give him more ball!!
true that! morris showed great defense. His very passionate about his game.. :D

the Coyote

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Josh did well ... he was defending all night for 2 .... geez Uate is a great ball runner , but
his defense is ordinary, bad reads and not contesting the high ball for the second match in a row....

Would like to see his brother Brett moved along aside of him for Origin 3 ... if Josh can
switch from left to right, hopefully his twin can too....

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
IMO there is no better sight in the game then seeing Josh running in open space. That try last night was awesome!!

GTJOHN

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Josh Morris was great in every aspect of the game last night, He contained Inglis very well...
I would put Brett Morris on the wing outside Josh, he is strong, a good defender and safe under the
high ball..The Morris twins on that side would be ideal...

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Morris was exceptional considering Uate was abysmal as well...Had it been any other centre there, i'm certain Inglis would've scored a hattrick...

Status
Not open for further replies.