Good Friday nightmare proves hating on Bulldogs fans only makes mongrels bite back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feendogz

Observant
Reaction score
Here is an opinion piece published on the DT website written by a good friend of mine.

As you can see from the article, he understands where we are coming from and conveys the feelings of most Bulldogs supporters correctly IMO.

Let me know your opinions on the article as this is something he is looking to do on a regular basis.

If we can get honest opinions in the media im all for it.

FYI - He is not a Dogs fan, but he has sat in The Kennel at Dogs games with me before. He know's the true landscape of Canterbury supporters.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...ngrels-bite-back/story-fni3g67w-1227295721859

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
On one hand : I'm astounded they allowed that to be published .... In a good way.

On the other hand : This has all the hallmarks to reveal a truckload of backlash from hicks.

Feendogz

Observant
Reaction score
No doubt you are bound to get the uneducated crawl out of their holes and give their unneccessary opinions.

I am surprised too tbh. He floated it past me privately over the weekend and just showed me that they published it this afternoon

Reaction score
No doubt you are bound to get the uneducated crawl out of their holes and give their unneccessary opinions.

I am surprised too tbh. He floated it past me privately over the weekend and just showed me that they published it this afternoon
it's like an each way bet, the article itself is at odds with the headline. Most people only read the headlines

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
wow just wow...an unbiased article about our fans...waiting for the haters to comment on the daily telegraph

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Hahaha! That's me in the glasses behind the Indian dude yelling.

Can't believe I just read that on the DT!!! I'm slapping myself here.

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This does not surprise me.

Up until the players were charged the DT and all media outlets were calling for blood.

Now that penalties have been applied you will see the media saying the bulldogs were hard done by. This strategy serves two purposes:

1. Keeps people interested in the topic; and
2. Conditions the NRL that future penalties for such offences should not be so harsh.

Call me a cynic but I don't believe or trust anything that is conveyed by certain publications and people in the media.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

Up until the players were charged the DT and all media outlets were calling for blood.

Now that penalties have been applied you will see the media saying the bulldogs were hard done by. This strategy serves two purposes:

2. Conditions the NRL that future penalties for such offences should not be so harsh.

Call me a cynic but I don't believe or trust anything that is conveyed by certain publications and people in the media.
You're a cynic haha

Good to see someone with an unbiased view. Good read and I think he makes some really good points. The majority of people judging and making ridiculous statements are armchair supporters. Just going to a match and sitting amongst the kennel would be enough to convince anyone that we are one of the most loyal and passionate supporter groups out there. Hate us all you want but honestly I only see this as being a good thing for our season in the long run

Feendogz

Observant
Reaction score

TBH this article is buried so far on the DT website that the average person wouldnt even find it.

I've shared it with you guys to show there are decent people who spread our good word.

Reaction score
TBH this article is buried so far on the DT website that the average person wouldnt even find it.

I've shared it with you guys to show there are decent people who spread our good word.
it's not buried on news.com

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

You are not a cynic, i agree with you wholeheartedly... The author may has his heart in the right place but the editor in chief would have only published the article for an agenda.

I also don't believe any rubbish or dribble that come out of certain media outlets...

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wow someone fron DT night owe something to someone high up at the dogs. Coz there is no other way I can believe that got published.
The thing that is killing our game and life in general is political correctness. And the people using that bullshit look like the dumbest ****s but yet get the advantage. E.g I won't let my kids play footy because James graham went off at the ref and he is a thug.
Kiss my hairy red crater

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hahaha! That's me in the glasses behind the Indian dude yelling.

Can't believe I just read that on the DT!!! I'm slapping myself here.

I am the indian bloke :nono:

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can we believe refer to that publication as it should be, the Telecrap, because my log in is DT!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
end of the day the only 'fault' the bulldogs have is unbridled passion and competitiveness .
which btw is what the others all wish they had..

souffs , roosters, titans , sharks fans in particular should shut their jealous filthy mouths and have a look at the team they blindly follow and most worryingly subject their kids to follow.

I have a good mind to call docs on them for neglectful parenting.

Last edited by a moderator:

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
end of the day the only 'fault' the bulldogs have is unbridled passion and competitiveness .
which btw is what the others all wish they had..

souffs , roosters, titans , sharks fans in particular should shut their jealous filthy mouths and have a look at the team they blindly follow and most worryingly subject their kids to follow.

I have a good mind to call docs on them for neglectful parenting.
I know right. A smart person follows the doggies

Status
Not open for further replies.