Gold on Black New Era Caps

Status
Not open for further replies.

slobbythegreat

Waterboy
Reaction score
Anyone know where i can get one of these? My mate got a Hawthorne one toward the end of last year and they look epic. Been keeping an eye out for a dogs one...found them at culture kings but they're so big that even Sam Burgess would still have room to move his head!

The parrot at CK said they're one off customs (calling bullsh!t) and arent getting any more in...im chasing a 7 1/4.

Mr Bulldogs

Kennel Legend
Administrator
Reaction score
You get them from www.culturekings.com.au mate
I'm a collector or new era snaps and fitted caps and they have the best selection and have the hat you are looking for!

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I've got the one you're looking for which I bought over 1 year ago at the Bankstown Bulldogs store, this cap was limited edition and only made a small number. From what the lady was telling me at the store the caps where made for the players but there were some left overs which was sold at the store.

IMO best cap color scheme and different from the rest because you hard see anyone with this one.

slobbythegreat

Waterboy
Reaction score
I've got the one you're looking for which I bought over 1 year ago at the Bankstown Bulldogs store, this cap was limited edition and only made a small number. From what the lady was telling me at the store the caps where made for the players but there were some left overs which was sold at the store.

IMO best cap color scheme and different from the rest because you hard see anyone with this one.

god damn i want one!!!!!

im down for making some!

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
more than happy to start this is off from this end....we need minimum 18 caps, any sizes 9FIFTY or 59FIFTY. Color will need to remain same through all 18 caps.
How much were the at the teamstore?

cb.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
If the numbers look like a possibility, I will get amongst it :grinning:

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
1 ...

7 3/8

Last edited by a moderator:

Stanna man

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ill definately want one too..
that looks awesome!!!
is there someone who can organize manufacture??

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are almost half-way there, I'm counting ~6 so far. I am happy to coordinate from here and send to Australia, or possibly travel home with them on an upcoming visit.

Stanna man

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We are almost half-way there, I'm counting ~6 so far. I am happy to coordinate from here and send to Australia, or possibly travel home with them on an upcoming visit.
Im sure if we posted a thread on the Bulldog section we would get enough numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.