Not open for further replies.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Who the Hell is Michael Chammas?? another well respected Journo LOL

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The **** is the biggest tightarse on the planet.
If the Bulldogs told him to go and have a think about his figure and his contract was for $1million per season, he would come back and ask for $999,999,99.
Board would say that he wasn't doing any work to earn that money, he would say..."Hmmmm...(nose whistle)....fair enough, make it $999,999,95."
FUCKING FRAUD!!

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If hasler makes it to November, he's not going anywhere. After that point, we'll have to include his payout in our "staff cap" which would leave us virtually no room to sign a replacement.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If hasler makes it to November, he's not going anywhere. After that point, we'll have to include his payout in our "staff cap" which would leave us virtually no room to sign a replacement.
So October 31st is our new "tomorrow"?

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
One thing that I read in an article recently that's 100% correct. There's a lot of people in the media willing to kiss Haslers ass at any opportunity. It makes me sick some of the crap written about how is a victim. He created this mess and now it's time to fuck off.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Most people on here, me included, dont have much time for Dib.
But just what were the other Board Members doing whilst all this shit was going on?
Dib is Chairman of the Board. Hes not a one man band surely.
So getting rid of Dib must happen, but we also need to get rid of the rest of the Board as they are simply not doing their job.

bulldogfan1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When it comes to modern-day coaches, there's Wayne Bennett, there's Craig Bellamy, there's Hasler, then there's daylight.

As they say, you don't lose your ability to coach overnight, but a whole range of factors have contributed to the demise of Hasler at Belmore.

But there's no doubting his ability as a man-manager. He had some larger than life characters during his time at Manly, but managed to get them singing from the same hymn sheet to win two premierships.

He did a similar job with Ben Barba before his career began to spiral out of control. So if there's a coach out there who can get the best out of Jarryd Hayne, permitting he survives the axe at the Titans of course, it's Hasler.

=======================================================================================================

buhhahahahhahahhahhaha

buahahahhahahahhahahhahaha

buahahahhahahahhahhhhaahahahhaha

this is funniest fucken thing i have ever read!

imagine Fraud Des and Hero Hayne in the same team

you dont wish that on your worst enemy. fkn lol
Well, which coach outside Bellamy and Bennett has had more GF wins and GF appearances than Des in the last 10 years?

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Neil Henry is not the answer.. he hasnt achieved anything of note as a coach

Our coaching situation should have nothing to do with whats going on at the Titans
Perhaps you've misread the story. Let Hasler go jow to take over the Titans. No mention of Henry to Dogs

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When it comes to modern-day coaches, there's Wayne Bennett, there's Craig Bellamy, there's Hasler, then there's daylight.

As they say, you don't lose your ability to coach overnight, but a whole range of factors have contributed to the demise of Hasler at Belmore.

But there's no doubting his ability as a man-manager. He had some larger than life characters during his time at Manly, but managed to get them singing from the same hymn sheet to win two premierships.

He did a similar job with Ben Barba before his career began to spiral out of control. So if there's a coach out there who can get the best out of Jarryd Hayne, permitting he survives the axe at the Titans of course, it's Hasler.

=======================================================================================================

buhhahahahhahahhahhaha

Omggg I was reading the first part and I was like wtf is this zee, then kept reading hahaha fuck me.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well, which coach outside Bellamy and Bennett has had more GF wins and GF appearances than Des in the last 10 years?
Making GF's don't mean shit.
It's like claiming your a racing driver because you've done a track day at eastern creek.
Winning is everything. If your not out to win, you may as well come last.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

seriously i am not going to go through the list of glaring facts against "more GF wins and GF appearances in last 10 years"

If Bennett cant deliver a premiership to broncos in next 2 years , he would be shown the door and called a failure too.

higher price tag comes with bigger expectations.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One thing that I read in an article recently that's 100% correct. There's a lot of people in the media willing to kiss Haslers ass at any opportunity. It makes me sick some of the crap written about how is a victim. He created this mess and now it's time to fuck off.
I've said it before, the media need Hasler and would be pissed if he didn't have a coaching role because Des creates headlines one way or another. The media would stab you in the back one minute and be your best mate the next. Des is currently their best mate just ask Paul Kent.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
It's honestly hard to say (or figure truth from fiction at the moment).

EXAMPLE:
Claim #1: Media had Des getting sacked late last year in emergency board meeting.
REALITY: Board meeting was always planned, Des invited to board meeting to present end of year summary, Castle hauled over the coals for blowing Leagues club budget to pieces by over a million (showing clearly she can't manage budgets well).
Raerae fronts media looking like a scared puppy.

Claim #2: Board meeting called and Des to be sacked.
REALITY: Raelene Castle "resigns" after meeting.

Claim #3: Emergency board meeting to discuss Haslers future at the club.
REALITY: Board meeting was always planned. Hasler renewed.

It's entirely possible that this who situation is one that Dib and the board are trying to rectify after discovering the mess made (and why Castle "resigned").

Think about it... Dib's been around far longer than Castle. Prior to Castle being involved with the club you heard very little from the board, etc.
Thing is, I know fuck all about running a rugby league club.

But I highly doubt that Des as the coach gets the calculator out and structures players contracts.
Yes no doubt he decides on what players he wants and takes advice on cap space ect.

But surely other staff work the numbers and jam player payments in within the cap.

Also given the salary cap will increase substantially next season I am frankly not that surprised that some players will get more money next season when there is more room under the salary cap.

It's another question if they deserve the money they are getting.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

buhhahahahhahahhahhaha

Ummmmm yes yes I would

bantam rooster

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
we owe him fuck all . this manly idiot has destroyed us for most likely 2yrs look at us for shits sake they are saying 1 million over the cap with our roster worst attack in comp
this is the legacy the super coach has left us with AND WE OWE HIM , PLEASE

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The one thing in all of this which I am finding hard to understand...surely these back ended deals would have been structured to work in with what the salary cap was anticipated to be and no one really knew this definitively when these so called back ended deals were first put together. Graham and the Moz boys signed a few years ago for these current deals and money should have been allocated back then to ensure a salary cap breach did not occur. We have released player after player in the last few years and for the most part have signed players which could be considered fringe first graders. Looking at the cap is not simply a matter of looking one year down the track but more likely three to four.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How does this work? Des fks up our club gets paid out a mil then signs for a new club for a mil

What a great career

Status
Not open for further replies.