Goal kicker for 2022-23?

cenz1111

Waterboy
Reaction score
With the new look team around the corner who should be our new kicker for next year and beyond?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Flanagan is the best at the club, Jake next. After them there's a fair drop off in quality.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wouldn’t be surprised if Flanno gets a nod. Either way be him or Avo, who I’d rather have out of the 2 playing. Flanno be in another teams jersey soon enough.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know if any of the young guys coming through that could be in the team by 2023 kick goals?

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Does anyone know if any of the young guys coming through that could be in the team by 2023 kick goals?
Alamoti did a couple of years back in Harold Matts. I see Alamoti having a very similar start to Schoupp this year playing in Cup and making quite the impression.

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Flanagan plays he’ll kick otherwise Averillo or burton I guess, haven’t needed to worry about a kicker for a while considering we never scored tries anyway

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Rajab, Alamoti, Schoupp

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I thought Burton was a good goal kicker
I don't think he looked that good hitting them and as far as I know he doesn't have much experience kicking at all so might've done very little training. Could improve if he focused on it but he seemed to be behind Crichton in the kicking order and he really isn't any good.

Flanagan should be an 80%+ kicker easily, potentially 85%+ considering its the only thing he's actually good at right now. Jake should be 80%+ if he continues his form line. The rest I don't see getting close? Schoupp, Wakeham, Burton and whoever else in like for selection just look like part timers ATM.

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
My preferred team is 1 Dufty 2 JAC 3 Naden 4 Schoupp 5 Cotric 6 Burton 7 BBO 8 Thompson 9 Cook 10 Vaughan 11 TPJ 12 Hetherington 13 Jacko 14 Averillo 15 Patolo 16 RFM 17 Topine so in that case limited to Burton or Schoupp. I would putting a lot of development into their GK over the preseason as they seem to be guaranteed starting options.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Averillo or Burton

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't think he looked that good hitting them and as far as I know he doesn't have much experience kicking at all so might've done very little training. Could improve if he focused on it but he seemed to be behind Crichton in the kicking order and he really isn't any good.

Flanagan should be an 80%+ kicker easily, potentially 85%+ considering its the only thing he's actually good at right now. Jake should be 80%+ if he continues his form line. The rest I don't see getting close? Schoupp, Wakeham, Burton and whoever else in like for selection just look like part timers ATM.
Someone who wants it enough will stand up put the work in and force their selection

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Flanagan plays he’ll kick otherwise Averillo or burton I guess, haven’t needed to worry about a kicker for a while considering we never scored tries anyway
Well we gonna be scoring tries next year, that's for sure!