Go the dragons thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate St Merge, I phucking hate them hate them..

Having said that I phucking dispise the roosters, I hate their Club, Their Coach, their players, their lack of moral and ethics, their Supporters, and everything they stand for. The worst thing for me is to see that piece of Sh1t Anasta lifting the trophy on Sunday...
Watching Sword with a trophy is very very phucking Painfull as well.
So best case Scenario, St Merge win and they get stripped from the preimership after they were found to have breached the salary cap.
Either way this will be the first Grandfinal that I wont be watching...

hodaa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I hate St Merge, I phucking hate them hate them..

Having said that I phucking dispise the roosters, I hate their Club, Their Coach, their players, their lack of moral and ethics, their Supporters, and everything they stand for. The worst thing for me is to see that piece of Sh1t Anasta lifting the trophy on Sunday...
Watching Sword with a trophy is very very phucking Painfull as well.
So best case Scenario, St Merge win and they get stripped from the preimership after they were found to have breached the salary cap.
Either way this will be the first Grandfinal that I wont be watching...
x2

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
There's no right or wrong in deciding who to hate.

The only reason why I've let go of my "rooster hatred" (to an extent) is because we won the "2002 - 2004" war with them. We showed them who's boss in 2004.

We owned them in the 1980 GF... We did it to them again 24 years later...

St George on the other hand... are our geographical neighbours, so to speak. Their arrogant supporters have the gall to do happy laps in the Canterbury-Bankstown area and rub in how successful they've been lately compared to us.

However, nothing fuelled the flames of my hatred towards me quite like when a few St Merge supporters said to me, after they last beat us, "YOU WILL NEVER BEAT ST GEORGE AGAIN!!! EVER!!!!" ... that was the last straw... and i've hated them with the white-hot intensity of a thousand suns ever since!!!

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
There's no right or wrong in deciding who to hate.

The only reason why I've let go of my "rooster hatred" (to an extent) is because we won the "2002 - 2004" war with them. We showed them who's boss in 2004.

We owned them in the 1980 GF... We did it to them again 24 years later...

St George on the other hand... are our geographical neighbours, so to speak. Their arrogant supporters have the gall to do happy laps in the Canterbury-Bankstown area and rub in how successful they've been lately compared to us.

However, nothing fuelled the flames of my hatred towards me quite like when a few St Merge supporters said to me, after they last beat us, "YOU WILL NEVER BEAT ST GEORGE AGAIN!!! EVER!!!!" ... that was the last straw... and i've hated them with the white-hot intensity of a thousand suns ever since!!!
Here here. As far as I'm concerned, Roosters are done and dusted business. The cumhole of that club Willie Mason has left them, and so have most/all of their 2004 Finals team.

I never started hating the Dragons until last year. Ever since that game we versed them and Soward milked that penalty. It's all just built up from then. Their supporters are unbelievably arrogant, up there if not worse than Parra supporters.

The biggest reason I don't want them to win it though is because I want them to forever hold that choking tag. I don't want them to break that 30 year Premiership drought. Can you imagine how even more cocky they will become if they win the Premiership this year?

It's just "the end" if they win it this year. Everything is over if they win it!!! You will never stop hearing it. Ever. In 10 years time they will still bring up 2010!!!

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
I don't want them to break that 30 year Premiership drought. Can you imagine how even more cocky they will become if they win the Premiership this year?
OMG!! ... I couldn't think of a more horrifying thought! ... As premiers, they'll have bragging rights, and they'll be the first to come out with the "When did you last win a premiership?" cheap-shot...

At least we can take comfort in the fact that we DIDN'T HAVE TO MERGE TO SURVIVE IN THIS COMPETITION!!! ... Honestly, they only have the NRL to thank for allowing them to merge! Had any other organisation run the comp, then there'd be every chance they'd let this choking cum-stain of a club die.. like Newtown and North Sydney!

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I will cry if the Dragons win. Seriously.

LebaneseBulldog

Bulldogs
Reaction score
I hate ST GEORGE

WE have conquered the roosters and everything to do with their club. we beat them in 04 and smashed them 60-14 earlier in the year and they just pipped us at the end this year.

we own them

dragons are left and thats where we are at :p

hodaa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
But the Roosters beating them won't mean we're owning them, it's the Roosters owning them.

I want the Bulldogs to be the ones smashing the Dragons in a GF, not the Chooks.

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
As long as I am alive, I hope St George never win.

LebaneseBulldog

Bulldogs
Reaction score
But the Roosters beating them won't mean we're owning them, it's the Roosters owning them.

I want the Bulldogs to be the ones smashing the Dragons in a GF, not the Chooks.
But thats not the case, its the dragons and roosters, and like stacie said as long as im alive never i want to see dragons win the premiership, that means all the choker tags will be gone ! That's the only defence i have for dragons fans giving me ****, and they are all cocky :(

Dragons AND Eels... Both those clubs have been owning us lately... If we can go through 2011 without losing to either Dragons or Eels... I'll be thrilled :D
Yes but we conqeuered the roosters this year, who cares about their 4 point win over us earlier in the year, we beat them im 04 and pumped them 60-14, then they got the wooden spoon last year. dragons are flops

Emma K

Waterboy
Reaction score
The thought of seeing Anasta and Carney holding up a premiership trophy makes me sick.
Ughhh *spew* so true... kills me to say it but yes I'm supporting the Dragons!

Vladamir

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If the dragons win we cant call them chokers anymore. And i for one really enjoy doing so.

hodaa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
But thats not the case, its the dragons and roosters, and like stacie said as long as im alive never i want to see dragons win the premiership, that means all the choker tags will be gone ! That's the only defence i have for dragons fans giving me ****, and they are all cocky :(
Roosters fans are just as cocky

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If the dragons win we cant call them chokers anymore. And i for one really enjoy doing so.
Yes we can, 30+ years of choking doesn't go away with one success.

Maza

Reaction score
I hate the Dragqueens more than I hate the Rorters.

I hope Anasta is holding the trophy come Sunday night.

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol
go the ****ing roosters. can't believe i said that.

Status
Not open for further replies.